Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Yeh if they would stop shipping moldy product. Also I wonder what pesticides they are using.
You found moldy commercial weed? I don't know about pesticides. I may look up the LPs.

I never even heard of cannabis Inc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-151008.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-151008.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 163
They recalled in Ontario and in Alberta that I know of. Don't remember which l.p. had issues.
Don't they fully dry it? The stuff we get goes to dust its that dry.

Moldy or not it's so weird to hear people talk about getting "that brand" of weed! It's a new age up there. Nicely done Canada. May not be the perfect set of laws yet, but still...:thumb:.
Thanks Shed. I think this is the start of something big on the world scene. It's still a brand new industry per se yet, and there's probably a lot of countries watching to see how it plays out.

Maybe Trump will allow it in his next term.
Gotta get all three branches of government to agree, and there are a shit-ton of ignorant angry white men to be convinced!
It's only a matter of time before the US unschedules it. There is too much money to be made. How the individual states implement it is what's up in the air. Our state has already screwed the medical market.
Making it a Schedule 2 drug is the first step and most likely. Maybe the House of Representatives will get that done this year.

It's only a matter of time before the US unschedules it. There is too much money to be made. How the individual states implement it is what's up in the air. Our state has already screwed the medical market.
Where are you? I'm in New Brunswick. Time zones taken into account, we had the first government recreational pot shops in not only Canada, but I seem to remember reading somewhere in the world. They opened up at midnight on Oct 17th, and on the 17th of every month, CNB has a draw for a $150 gift certificate. Pretty cool, I must say, but pricey.

Who knows? Maybe Trump will allow it in his next term. Sorry, couldn't help that one.

I could see that happening. One of his billionaire backers Peter Thiel is invested in the industry. Trump isn't the problem it's the Rhinos and the Whinos. Lol. Politicians are just too bought. Hard to get good things done for the people.

I mean I could complain all day about our government in Canada but they did legalize cannabis so I give credit where it is due.

Back
Top Bottom