Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Hey guys. Just got home from in town for my coffee and weed run. Only in Canada...

I think my dense-bud Autocross® is getting close to harvest. The pistils are about half brown and splits are starting to appear in the calyxes. I had expected them to be ready around the end of the month - that would have been close on 8 weeks. Do seed buds mature faster than smoking buds? The popcorn Autocross® is maturing a little slower. Noticeably less amber can be seen in the pistils.

Of the seedlings, the ATF is branching nicely, and the HP will be soon too. I just pinched off the tip of it, so bring it on.

4-5, eh? I may have me an afternoon project then. They're at 5 weeks now, so I'll give the popcorn plant a bit more time. Would I be correct in assuming that a sibling showing a radically different phenotype may probably have a different gestation period as well, depending on which parent subspecies the sibling in question resembles more?

By the way, if any of our comrades to the south haven't seen one yet, here's a 3½ grammer of Canadian Regulation weed. Most of them are in plain white packages like this, but some of the premium ones are in different styles and materials. The price for this is $31.50. Like I said yesterday, it's kind of pricey, but you get quality, even though it is, in my personal opinion, too dry.

Oops, sorry, here it is:

Attachments

• 20190110_110039_HDR.jpg
    20190110_110039_HDR.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 46
Whipped up a bit of green love today with that Everclear...

I'm running off the excess booze now.

Appreciate the guidance buddy!
:passitleft:

Whipped up a bit of green love today with that Everclear...

I'm running off the excess booze now.

Appreciate the guidance buddy!
:passitleft:
Hey, my pleasure man. I've had a productive day today too; I harvested 73 seeds from my plant with the dense buds. I'll let the popcorn plant go a little longer. I'm about to make oil myself now with the remains.

Is that your final amount of oil or do you have to evaporate the alcohol yet?

Attachments

• 20190110_125255.jpg
    20190110_125255.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 37
Hey, my pleasure man. I've had a productive day today too; I harvested 73 seeds from my plant with the dense buds. I'll let the popcorn plant go a little longer. I'm about to make oil myself now with the remains.

Is that your final amount of oil or do you have to evaporate the alcohol yet?
That is before I started evap. I'm shooting for around 50% total evaporation for now, so I can still handle it easy for cooking.

I plan on doing my next run for smoking... I'll run that batch until it is honey.
:thumb:

That is before I started evap. I'm shooting for around 50% total evaporation for now, so I can still handle it easy for cooking.

I plan on doing my next run for smoking... I'll run that batch until it is honey.
:thumb:
I just did a rinse for now - trying for honey too. Going to evap soon as i have a puff.

"Plain Packaging" is a trademark? Crazy!

Nice seed count btw :thumb:. Let's hope they're exactly what you were going for.
I think the Plain Packaging stuff is like the white label version of one of the premium brands. Leftovers or somethng; it has no strain name on the label.

I think the Plain Packaging stuff is like the white label version of one of the premium brands. Leftovers or somethng; it has no strain name on the label.
Afterthought: Maybe it was backyard bagseed.

Hey guys. Been a rough day here. Woke up with my back halfway thrown out so I suffered through what I had to do at work today, which thankfully, wasn't much. I just had to explain to the maintenance guys what was going on with the pH probes and the rest was the time I was with the pretty chemical engineer. She's amazingly pretty, and what's more, she's a nerd, and that drives me right nuts because so am I, but I digress...

I left work early, went and bought a few grams of muscle relaxant, smoked a joint and a cone and proceeded to the chiropractor's where I found out that he's not in today. Dammit, I went and got baked for nothing...

Back
Top Bottom