Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Hope your back gets better, stay medicated!
Trying hard to man. Got both seed plants harvested now and the total seed count for both is 189. The second plant had lots of blanks. Nice number to start the next generation with.

That being said and done, it's time now to relax the muscles.

So Preston, did you get around to trying out your Electric Everclear yet? I just took Round 2 off the stove from my second plant. Still had some of the honey oil on the plate so it may pack a punch.

Hey @Smeegol I just finished harvesting my second plant and got 189 seeds from both of them. I'll probably plant them so that when I turn the light sched back for my photos it'll "weed" out the photos and let the autos do their thing despite the short days. Once again, the plan isn't for high bud production, but getting the seeds that I want. I have other plants on the go now for bud.

So Preston, did you get around to trying out your Electric Everclear yet? I just took Round 2 off the stove from my second plant. Still had some of the honey oil on the plate so it may pack a punch.
It's been cooking down all day today too. I was running it at lower temps yesterday.
Turned the heat up again today... it's almost done now!
:thumb:

It's been cooking down all day today too. I was running it at lower temps yesterday.
Turned the heat up again today... it's almost done now!
:thumb:
Right on. You gonna try a smoke of it?

Right on. You gonna try a smoke of it?
I'm gonna make gummies out of this batch since it is just CBD tincture. Next run will be for smoking.
:passitleft:

I think the Plain Packaging stuff is like the white label version of one of the premium brands. Leftovers or somethng; it has no strain name on the label.
I heard it's the left overs but I think it's more like a no name brand. I usually get that for my wife if she runs out of medicinal and it has usually been very good. The percentages also don't seem to mean much.

Yeah, and compared to most of it, the price is pretty good. I have no probs buying it at all. They have some good CBD bud too. But, as for the percentages, I've had some fairly low-THC strains from there that have impressed me.

And what a wicked cold day today it was. Freezing me arse off. Got some more Plain Packaging sativa for the evening.

Went to a store in town for some cones - I've really taken a liking to them - and bought a couple. When I opened up the pack and saw them I damn near shit. The paper is dark brown, almost like construction paper and the thing holds the equivalent of about three of my regular joints, and I don't skimp when I roll either. It took me 15 minutes to smoke the thing. I'm new to using cones and I'm still checking out the different ones. I still want to try a blunt. That has me curious.

Hope your weekend was good Fly!
Hey Jesse, i was just thinking about you yesterday. Weekend was good here; I had a couple peaceful days at work. That's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom