Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

The F1 cross between an auto and a photo produces 50% photos, 25% autos and 25% Fast. The Fast will behave like photos but mature much faster than traditional photos.

That's the ratio for the F2's. The F1's are 100% semi-auto/fast. Although oddly enough, I did have one auto male pop out of it. I collected the pollen, hoping to use it and use it to my advantage by getting 75% autos on the F2's rather than 25%, but I put it in the fridge whereas I should have put it in the freezer. I have some up there now. Damn fridge's gonna look like a sperm bank in a few months, pollen up top and seeds down below.

Vaccinating the fisho_O:eek:o_O?
Go sit and look at your girls for a while.. Takes all the bad away :)
I'm a step ahead of you, my friend. been here a half hour and got two joints in me.
I thought you had moved off the fish shot line.
Oh, I don't do the vaccinating; we have a crew come in for that. It's not that I've moved off it; more like a little more away from it. There's still lots of work to do with the fish, and being the weekend guy, I'm still hands on with them.

On the positive side, I brought another carving in to one of the pot shop girls - a fellow Newfie, and another beauty at that. No reaction like the last time though.

Time to finish off that first gram and let it sink into my poor back. Feels like a caveman put a spear through me today.

Back
Top Bottom