Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Howdy Flytier, it's been an awsome day, very windy out so caught up on journals and stayed inside mostly, got the excercises going and made some jelly and custard ( hospital thing..lol ) . Otherwise I've no complaints, and going to pop a haze auto in water tomorrow....

Adding some finishing touches to my smaller box and should be ready for May 1. Hopes it a good start your day and sunny skies above...:slide:

Yeah been told to look at but true north lighting is in Canada so might be cheaper to look into for shipping cost ? Hmm thanks flytier have a good one buddy :passitleft:

Howdy Flytier, it's been an awsome day, very windy out so caught up on journals and stayed inside mostly, got the excercises going and made some jelly and custard ( hospital thing..lol ) . Otherwise I've no complaints, and going to pop a haze auto in water tomorrow....

Adding some finishing touches to my smaller box and should be ready for May 1. Hopes it a good start your day and sunny skies above...:slide:

Glad to hear things are going good man. We finally got the rain I've been waiting for. The arthritis has been killing me all week because of it and I'm looking out the window now and the clouds are breaking up, so the pain will start to go away soon. I ran out of weed yesterday so today I took my food processor that I grind my weed in and rinsed it out in alcohol and boiled it off to get something to smoke. Found a couple roaches and threw it in. But it works.

I got a ½ oz of Purple Kush lined up for tomorrow morning. I have tomorrow off so I'll meet up with a friend on her way to work and that'll get me through a couple days haha.

Yeah been told to look at but true north lighting is in Canada so might be cheaper to look into for shipping cost ? Hmm thanks flytier have a good one buddy :passitleft:
Yeah, it's not cheap going across the border, that's for sure.

But that being said, today I'm laying back on my day off, lazing my ass off after a week of nonstop work coupled with arthritis with a ½ oz bag of Purple Kush next to me. I deserve this one something fierce haha.

Afternoon mr.F, how's the early morning treating you so far... Hope that PK is soothing your mind n soul this weekend. haven't had a nice smoke since I've been up and about but hopefully remedying that this coming week...
Might have me an afternoon nap I think, nice n cloudy, got a book handy so see ya later....:reading420magazine:

Afternoon mr.F, how's the early morning treating you so far... Hope that PK is soothing your mind n soul this weekend. haven't had a nice smoke since I've been up and about but hopefully remedying that this coming week...
Might have me an afternoon nap I think, nice n cloudy, got a book handy so see ya later....:reading420magazine:
Hey man, going good on this side of the Atlantic. The Kush did me right good yesterday and it will again this evening when i get off work. When I say get off work I mean I'll be smoking a big one driving home. Definitely soothes the arthritis during the low pressure systems.

Take it easy and have a good smoke for me; I'll be thinking of you when I'm driving down the highway puffing my brains out.

haha nevermind me mr.F, concentrate on the driving..., enjoy that fatty, nothing like it on the drive home....:ganjamon:
Had to run out town... had three before I got home haw haw haw!

So I did a little defoliating on The Hulk when I got home from work. She's budding now and I had to get rid of some fan leaves anyway for the sake of the other plants... what a terrible problem indeed to have.

And speaking of terrible problems, here I am stoned, I'm getting hungry and I don't want to go to the kitchen. Fuck!

Top o the morning to ya mr.F, my new fav in the cripples kitchen is 2min noodles and a packet of soup, perfect stoner food just add hot water....... And toast if you have the urge.....lol
I put on a pizza last night.

Back
Top Bottom