Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

So here's an updated picture of my jungle now. ATFs are in front in the small airpots and the rest are in behind, hidden by The Hulk

And the ATFs got volunteered to do a 12/12 from seed, more or less. Ok, not so much from seed as it is a 12/12 from hot soil recovery, but you get the idea

howdy mr.F, really love your DIY pots, really wicked. have a great day...
You too my son. I actually got a break this morning. Any way to get something to try is worth trying.

Got 6 plants put outdoors last night. When we get a frost warning I'll bring them into the porch.

So an update on a couple plants here. As soon as I open up the growroom the first thing I see looming over everything else is The Hulk, so I'll start with a picture of her. Every day I can see the buds getting bigger, and I have maybe up to 10 weeks of flowering if this is a sativa

And when I get over the initial shock of that briar patch I then go for the ATFs to check out. There's not much in the lines of buds like The Hukk's there, but the leaves have gone from opposite to alternate and little beginnings of flowers are starting. I'm not sure how long it takes for either of these to go through flowering, so I'll just play it by eye

So an update on a couple plants here. As soon as I open up the growroom the first thing I see looming over everything else is The Hulk, so I'll start with a picture of her. Every day I can see the buds getting bigger, and I have maybe up to 10 weeks of flowering if this is a sativa

And when I get over the initial shock of that briar patch I then go for the ATFs to check out. There's not much in the lines of buds like The Hukk's there, but the leaves have gone from opposite to alternate and little beginnings of flowers are starting. I'm not sure how long it takes for either of these to go through flowering, so I'll just play it by eye
The ATF is generally a 10 week flowering strain.....but generally think 70-77 days which isn't bad for a sativa

The ATF is generally a 10 week flowering strain.....but generally think 70-77 days which isn't bad for a sativa
10 weeks. I should look into some Low Flyers for the interim.

So The Hulk is getting bigger every day and all the large branches are double-kinked with supercropping now, getting ready for number three in a few days. I did get a nice picture of a bud today... not much in the line of trichs yet, but looking nice just the same. I'll have to get the camera set up for macros now... set it to the maximum resolution of 12 MP so I can crop it right down. This camera is a few years old now. What kind of resolution do they have on regular consumer-type cameras now? This one also has 105x zoom, 21x optical, 5x digital. With a tripod to keep it steady it can get some nice pictures of things from an inch away right out to the moon. But I digress...

Wish I knew that when it was in seed form. I was going to put it outdoors. my timing was right whereas the thing grew like the Magic Beanstalk. So when I put it to 12/12 to differentiate them, lo and behold this baby burst forth with the forbidden fruit as it were and I didn't have the heart to revert it. Such a tangled web we weave!

Back
Top Bottom