Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

I certainly wish they were around and more prominent when I was purchasing my lights. I mean, each one of my lights cost me over $400......learning curve again lol....

There's always going to be a learning curve. If there's not, you ain't doing it right!

But if these types of lighting are anything like computers, they're outdated when they hit the shelves anyway, you know.

Here's the newest girl, actually the Northern Lights auto companion for the Jack Herer auto. I put the wrong date on the tag, but anyway...
DSCI1781.jpg

I'm loving the baby pics fly, they are just the cutest when they're that age, pretty soon they'll be all grown up and ready to change minds and the world.
I like it when the girls become ladies.

There's always going to be a learning curve. If there's not, you ain't doing it right!

But if these types of lighting are anything like computers, they're outdated when they hit the shelves anyway, you know.

Here's the newest girl, actually the Northern Lights auto companion for the Jack Herer auto. I put the wrong date on the tag, but anyway...
DSCI1781.jpg

Sorry it's northern lights auto in there buddy . I love dropping new beans .

Minus the pms phases they give us before adulthood lol
PMS nothing. That's a wasl in the park. Wait for the years of menopause (shudder).

Hey guys and gals. Getting a beautiful February here on the East Coast. Got a couple pics here. Here's the star of the show now, my Early Miss. She got another few weeks to go

And the newest addition to the crew, another Northern Lights auto

Other then that, they're in all stages in between, nothing spectacular, but the more recently planted ones are doing pretty good in the warmer conditions.

I can see the perpetual getting going here if you can keep your hands off them :).
Yeah, that's the problem. If I can get a semblance of a perp going I'll be able to move them out to the greenhouse in April. Stick a small heater in there for overnight.

look good brotha... some little chucky monkeys you got there bud
Thanks Joe. I want to keep my hands off them because I want to help out my sister in law with cancer. But when you're having a bad day and this is the only stuff available...

Thanks Joe. I want to keep my hands off them because I want to help out my sister in law with cancer. But when you're having a bad day and this is the only stuff available...
i know how life can feel dull buddy . juts try to take mind off it is all we can do

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Can't wait to see what your new light does for your girls brother!

Back
Top Bottom