420 Magazine Background

Fogger cloner - What am I doing wrong?

madmarv0525

So I built a diy fogger cloner and before the cuttings have a chance to root they dry out even with me misting them 2-3 times per day. Should I add an air stone or does it sound like I'm doing something else wrong. I'm trying to run a perpetual grow but my clone game is way off right now please help.

ShiggityFlip

Member of the Month: Jan 2016, Aug 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2017 - Photo of the Month: Sept 2016

madmarv0525

I have been running it 24/7 and recently added more water to the reservoir to limit the space but I think I will add more and keep the level a couple of inches from the stems

ShiggityFlip

Member of the Month: Jan 2016, Aug 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2017 - Photo of the Month: Sept 2016
Also make sure to have the fogger at a depth that maximizes the amount of fog. Put the fogger in an aeroponic basket and zip tie foam to the sides to make it float. put the foam at a level where the fogger will be submersed just enough to make the highest output.

madmarv0525

madmarv0525

I'm starting to think this method isn't all it was made out to be

ShiggityFlip

madmarv0525

So I need to close the gap as much as possible until I get another mister I was thinking that adding an air stone would help as well kinda like a bubble/fog hybrid

madmarv0525

This is what I end up with.

I added about 2 gallons of water to the container as well the water level is about an inch away from the longest stems.

Next time I take clones I will clip the fan leaves

Top Bottom