Foliar Feed

eBUD

Okay, many use Sea Tea. But what is your favorite Foliar feed? How many different nutes do you know cannabi love? How much 1/2 1/3 1/4 strength? How often? When do you think is the best time to stop? Can't wait to see the opinions :cool: :yummy:

Okay, a Hydo shop should cary a veriety of these nutes shouldnt they? I'll have2 investigate in my area. Thank you TitusCrow

IM a lil inland but not too far from a coast. Im in the woods wit a bunch or rednecks. There is only one hydro shop near me and thay are hard to deal with because of store hours and my work hours.

Personally using only a liquid sea weed foilar feed in the early mid to late stages of vegatative growth, and cutting all foliar feeding off at 1-2 weeks into flowering> in my region mold is enhanced greatly due to heavier humid conditions all year long, coupled with dense packed buds, that tend to hold moisture it can create a breeding ground for all types of nasties out there> Having also to deal with the rain at all times I have cut down that risk of overly wet colas, and loss of mold in the plants

Thats good ya did that. I have been able to keep the humidity at around 45-60% all the time. Its getting cold a repairing my window is the next step. A heaters good but not worth anything if ya can't contain the area from outside. Temps are varieng too much for my liking.
Thats good info on the foliar feeding times. How lond could you foliar feed if humidity isn't a problem.

Back
Top Bottom