Fopho's 2nd Grow - Ace of Spades - Da Purps & Platinum Blue Dream

Well we can tell you know how to farm some trichomes! Sweet sweet buds.

The last few weeks of flower I dropped the humidity down to 25-28%. May have been lower at times. Lots of dry cool air. From all the research I've read growers leave them in 48hrs darkness right before chopping it. They reported more trichome production. So I figured this is caused from the plant being a little cooler & dryer(safety mechanism so to speak).my experiment happened to pay off. Hope I can get similar results this go around

This morning was feeding time. Fed them a little open sesame. About 1/4 str. Of the recommended dosage. Im just barely into week 3 of flower.

Few hours after I fed them. I do believe they liked it. I also threw in some big bloom along with the open sesame
20160112_154218.jpg

Subbed. Learning mode engaged :) Lovely buds from the first grow and the girls are looking lovely in this grow. I'm starting to tell the difference between LED and HPS. HPS plants are taller with wider spaced node whereas LED plants are shorter and bushier.

Good luck.

Subbed. Learning mode engaged :) Lovely buds from the first grow and the girls are looking lovely in this grow. I'm starting to tell the difference between LED and HPS. HPS plants are taller with wider spaced node whereas LED plants are shorter and bushier.

Good luck.

Yea, I have seen this myself. I'm going to be adding a LED to my grow in the next few weeks. I believe it has to do with penatration. The LEDs penetrate the canopy better.

Right at 23 days-
20160114_084333.jpg

Killing it, whats the plant in the very center? That's gonna be a hell of a cola!

Starting from the back left corner going clockwise, Ace of spades,Ace of spades,Da Purps, platinum Blue Dream,Da Purps(middle one), ace of spades & DA Purps

Hey, fopho! Your garden is immaculate, organized, and very professional looking. I love the range of phenotypes, from indica to sativa, and they all are bursting with health and happiness.

It's a pleasure to see your garden!

Thanks GG, really appreciate it. Yea the organization comes from years in the Army lol. I don't even realize Im doing it till its pointed out, but its not necessarily a bad thing

Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood, so won't you be......my neighbor....

Beautiful grow - they looks so healthy and happy. And I love the contrast of all the different varieties - It's like an English cottage garden!

Thanks AG

The last few weeks of flower I dropped the humidity down to 25-28%. May have been lower at times. Lots of dry cool air. From all the research I've read growers leave them in 48hrs darkness right before chopping it. They reported more trichome production. So I figured this is caused from the plant being a little cooler & dryer(safety mechanism so to speak).my experiment happened to pay off. Hope I can get similar results this go around

I want to add that I also had dropped my daytime temps down to 68-72 degrees with night temps of 57-59 to get the colors to popout like they did. Sorry it just dawned on me I only half assed explained it lol

Ok back to this grow

Back
Top Bottom