For all the stealth micro grow box growers

Sypherz

Hi . So Today I Picked Up My FFOF Soil And A Bag Of Perlite.. My Question Is What's The Size Of Your Small Stealth Box And What Do You Yield On Average? Pics Would Be Great If Possible I Will Begin Construction On My Box Tomorrow.. Will Be Ordering My Fan And Carbon Scrubber This Week.. Guess Ill Be Going With Cfls Since An Led Is Out Of My Budget At The Moment. And Will Be Ordering My Nutes Also This Week.. Just Curious What Dimensions Your Small Box Is And Your Yields Under What Type Of Light.. Also If U Can Let Me Know What Strain That Would Be Helpful.. Thanks In advance

I do not know at what dimensions you would consider a micro-grow, but if you train your plant(s) to fit the space of your box and don't overcrowd it/them, they should adapt.

You won't get the huge yields or large COLAs that large-scale operations produce, but you'll get small, potent buds if the plant is healthy up to harvest. Figure around 7 grams dried weight per plant with limited indoor grow space. If you get more, consider that a testament to your good growing methods.

This figure is my average after 4 harvests of a mini-perpetual grow.

Look through the completed journals forum and search for pc case grows. I've seen several grows in very small areas. Can't recall the yield amounts, but it seems like they were all between a quarter and half oz. Be sure to start a journal when you get your grow going. It's a great way to get help and make new friends.

How to Make a Grow Journal

hello r/m , how was your weekend ?? here are those pics of my little grow :) you will see 2 NLH#5 X SSH ~ the bushy one and skinny bones.........along with my 9 day old pink amnesia X nysd auto~fem. .........although the stretch has stopped i still may have to arch / move skinny bones ...........:high-five:
gg33.jpg
gg19.jpg
gg23.jpg

notice the size of the fan leaves, its indica traits and haze..........have you ever heard of haze strains that may require 4 months +/- to harvest ? :thanks:

I do not know at what dimensions you would consider a micro-grow, but if you train your plant(s) to fit the space of your box and don't overcrowd it/them, they should adapt.

You won't get the huge yields or large COLAs that large-scale operations produce, but you'll get small, potent buds if the plant is healthy up to harvest. Figure around 7 grams dried weight per plant with limited indoor grow space. If you get more, consider that a testament to your good growing methods.

This figure is my average after 4 harvests of a mini-perpetual grow.

Hey.. Thanks For The Input AK.. What Size Is Your Grow Space?

Look through the completed journals forum and search for pc case grows. I've seen several grows in very small areas. Can't recall the yield amounts, but it seems like they were all between a quarter and half oz. Be sure to start a journal when you get your grow going. It's a great way to get help and make new friends.

Is this just your bud weight, or does it include the sugar leaves you trimmed off? The sugar leaves are just as potent, if they have trics, and so I count them in the dried weight.

Hey guys Im New dont rely know were to post need some opinions when to harfest il post a pic now

Light 160w cfl
Strain GHS Auto Big bang
Day 95 from seed
Flushed for the past 10 days

Do these Tricomes look Ready for harfest? Im seeing a little bit of amber but not much and i want to harfest at peak potency.
image34871.jpg

Hey.. Thanks For The Input AK.. What Size Is Your Grow Space?

I dedicated a 2' x 4' closet for flower (2 in flower) and a rolling wardrobe 3' x 15" with an extra shelf for veg. (currently 2 in veg with 2 juvenile clones). This arrangement keeps me at the legal limit. By spacing out when I put the ladies to flower, I have a steady supply of leaves and a bi-monthly harvest of one plant at a time.

This time around, with the longer veg time, they're going into flower at 36" instead of 18", and producing much larger flowers. I think I am finally getting the hang of this!

Hey Sypherz 32"w32"h32"d
I thought this would be too small but i had a nightstand and thought i would just experiment for a personal stash turned out pretty good for my first try! Lol

Perfect it would def work what lights are you planing on using? The measurements of my box is incorect its smaller than i said got confused il correct when im home.

I Am Probably Going To Have A Box 18X18x40 Or 48" Tall..I Plan On Using The Scrog Method Or Lst.. But Hoping For Good Results In Yield. What Do U Think About A Box That Size?

I tried to do two 2 x 2 scrogs in my 2' x 4' closet, but found it impossible, once mounted, to get to the back of the scrog to maintain the lower levels and to reach the branches in the back to weave through the mesh. It's just too tight.

I found tying down much easier to manage. I used binder clips to attach gardening wire to the bins, and waited until the ladies were slightly wilted to bend the branches. (prevents breaking) I secured the wires to the branches LOOSELY, so they could easily be removed in a few days, and not damage the stems. After tying down, I gave them a good watering to perk them up again.

In fact, I just now finished tying down my two large ladies in veg to keep them from hitting the lights.

EDIT: and I topped the clones once at 4 nodes and the two resulting branches again at 4 nodes. When you do this early on, you get a much fuller plant with more growing tips and future COLAs.

This method has worked well in my small spaces. Fewer plant (limited by law) but more yield with bigger plants. No legal limit on how BIG you grow your plants.

So Using Lst Will Be Easier Than Scrog. As Far As My Box Size For 1 Plant Do U See It Being An Issue?

It should do for now. Your growing methods will tell you how much room you'll need for your lady. Some clones grow tall and narrow, some grow short and wide, as they express their genes, even from the same mother. You can always put additions onto your box as she matures, if she wants to outgrow her space. So design a way to add-on, if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom