For the love of Mary Jane, how do you roll a blunt?

CxReiXeN

Hey, guys! I'm new here... I tried searching the site, I found a few but none for helping. Does anybody know a site that offers step by step instructions with pictures on how to roll a blunt?

But why didn't he use the outter layer? How do you get the taste from a honey or strawberry blunt or whatever if you remove the outter layer?

lol... Everytime I roll one up, it gets worse and wose... I'm not improving!! And I cough A LOT! I think its because I've been rolling it wrong.

I already saw that one... I didn't understand it... And I asked for one with pictures, that barely offers any.

Thanks for the link, but no need to be rude.

ok, what are you using? a blunt wrap or a cigarillo?

ok, did you already cut it and empty the baccy, or is it still whole?

ok, well an easy way to roll a blunt if you arent good at it... is to do the following:

1) take the blunt out of the package
2) gently roll one end of the blunt to let the baccy fall out
3) keep doing this until all the baccy has been carefully rolled out
4) grind up your weed
5) gently scoop your weed into your blunt wrap (or shell, whatever)
6) after every few scoops, take a pen or something and gently pack it down to the desired size.
7) and dont forget a crutch at the mouthpiece, take a business card or anything paper really, and roll it up and stick it in the end.

the outer layer? uhh... i dunno exactly what you mean, but try to not lose any of the actually "wrap"... the baccy can be discarded, but generally speaking, from my experience with blunts, you dont want to lose any of the actual wrap.

Back
Top Bottom