For those that ask is it ready? I present the ever illusive Golden Trich!

No Pain

To me this is getting close to peak . We see pic's of clear trich's cloudy trich's and what some call amber that look a dark if not a redish brown and call that amber. I post this because I cant help but get the feeling the prime time to harvest ( by my opinion ) is becoming a lost art . Now an important note this photo is from the center of a select nugget cut with scissors that has been drying for 4 days . I will tell you that all the stigmas (hairs) had changed color with very very very few new ones appearing over 3 Weeks ago and when the nugget was clipped is when the majority of her fans and sugar leaves started to yellow . Its a patient game. I can tell you for flavor as well as strength of effect ..I did not have to wait until it was cured . So im super stoked to see what she evolves into ...mmmmm my mouth waters just thinking about it. I will probably let her go about another week .Waiting to see more of those golden delicious trich's. So be patient and you will be rewarded as the hardest part is waiting and giving these plants the time they need to reach their full potential .

On a side note what if long long ago a master grower a grower before loops said to the young grower wait until the buds turned amber before you harvest as that is when it is at its full bodied peak and the young grower perception of amber was a dark redish brown and the old master growers perception of amber was closer to golden color . Do you think we would miss out ?

I bring all this up because "when is cannabis ready" has to be one of the most searched and asked question and you will get a wide array of responses and time lines. Heck I have even seen a new grower responding to a person asking how long until its ready with a formed opinion when they themselves are inquiring when thiers will be done .

well enough jibber jabber I think you all get my point ….now onto the pic!
golden.jpg

No doubt! Perfect example of amber trichs. I believe the thc in the trichs changes over time, not instantly, hence when its very light golden, it is just beginning to turn, and when it is reddish-brown, it is more fully turned. I guess it all comes down to preference. I like to harvest when I have the largest % of cloudy possible. For me thats about 10% clear 80% cloudy 10% gold/amber/brown.

Ps I dont know if you're an A team fan, but jibber-jabber reminds me of Mr T.

No doubt! Perfect example of amber trichs. I believe the thc in the trichs changes over time, not instantly, hence when its very light golden, it is just beginning to turn, and when it is reddish-brown, it is more fully turned. I guess it all comes down to preference. I like to harvest when I have the largest % of cloudy possible. For me thats about 10% clear 80% cloudy 10% gold/amber/brown.

Ps I dont know if you're an A team fan, but jibber-jabber reminds me of Mr T.

"I Pitty the Fool".....

Back
Top Bottom