Force flower whenever i want?

Tokist

in the creme de la creme pics thread, there was a post by someone who had a "banzai" plant that was about two inches tall... and budding.

is this accomplished by taking a small plant and just putting it on 12/12?

granted, i know the buds arent gonna be super awesome or anything, but that'd be perfect for a stealth grow. hell, i could grow it inside an old computer case, with lights, fans and everything. (i can even leave in the motherboard so i dont have to wire any fancy rigs to get the 80/120mm case fans hooked up).

or is there some other uber magic method for making a bonsai plant. like feeding it coffee to stunt its growth, lol (s'what my mom always said).

jiz

Nah,
that's a SuperCroppin' method called LST(Low Stress Training)

aww... so if i took a tiny plant that was say... 30 days from germ and put it on 12/12, it wouldn't bud?

are the buds from the LST method just as potent as the buds from any other? granted, they're probably a lot smaller, but... they still good?

30 days under 12/12 and it would already be autoflowering. First flowers show at 15 days.

what i meant was, it'd start out 18/6 or 24/0. then after thirty days i'd put it under 12/12.

but i get the idea.

i'd get tiny flowers that wouldn't amount to much, but would probably still get me high... a little, right?

doesn't sound like it'd be worth the effort, but i'm just trying to understand the nature of the plant. i'm more accustomed to growing the magic fungus and while their are similarities, there's also vast differences. the last time i grew an actual plant was in fifth grade. all that required was dropping three seeds in a dixie cup and waiting a week or two for something to happen.

i'm sure i'll have other questions in the future that might seem equally ridiculous, but it's all in the name of science ;)

jiz

are the buds from the LST method just as potent as the buds from any other? granted, they're probably a lot smaller, but... they still good?

Oh yeah.
Keep them Rootbound, Use nothin' but 1 gal. containers.

LST(SuperCropping)
It doesn't make them more or less potent.
Just makes more Of them.
You are opening more bud sites to more direct light.
Ergo, more bigger buds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom