Force flowering? need advice

HermanMunster

I have 5 female ak48 strains sittin in 5 gallon pots and using FFOF and all the nutes it can handle.
I am about 2 weeks into 12/12 and are noticing the white long hairs and pistils.
Could i switch it to 8/16 to speed things up a bit im running out of space and time and i need weed.
Please any info would be appreciated.

,Herman

No, lol. I can sense your urgency but I have never heard of speeding the process along. If this were possible a lot more of us would be doing this. Keep ur light schedule on 12/12 and try not to stress the girls too bad. For future reference use a strain with a 6-8 week flowering time. For best, QUICK results, hydroponics is the way to go (I'm told). once your dialed in u can predict how much and when your crop will be ready for harvest. Good luck to ya bro, :peace:

Rosenthal's book states you can "ripen" faster by increasing the dark cycle times.
Haven't tried it yet. If I do it will be in the last 2 weeks of flowering.
FWIW

Interesting. Which One?

Rosenthal's book states you can "ripen" faster by increasing the dark cycle times.
Haven't tried it yet. If I do it will be in the last 2 weeks of flowering.
FWIW

Interesting. May I have the book title and page number please? I'd like to read up on this a bit more. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom