Forest Gump Is Growing!

nice pad there man & nice plants, i remember traveling in some of the most remote areas in Cambodia checking out the Khmer Rouge's last hide-out places about 5yrs ago...had solid cellphone connection all the way through there???
WTF here we are(Australia me) supposed to be the wealthiest countries with really crap Cell coverage where some of the poorest places on the planet have a better setup? regardless grow on!
In Alaska I never lost service once and was in every nook and cranny...was amazed!!!

In Alaska I never lost service once and was in every nook and cranny...was amazed!!!
i have noticed only 60 miles north of the Australia's most populated city Sydney lots of places no signal, we are getting ripped off by these telcos, paying big money for a shite service, may have to move to a third world country for a better deal lol

Hell yeah! Nice homestead! Living off the grid, for the win! :yahoo:
Yea, well the other cabin is a lot more modest. Water is from a hand pump well. Wood heat only. Although I do have propane with gas mantle lights all pumbed in. My buddy sawed all the lumber at his sawmill. You have to drive through the creek a good but to get there...then peace and quiet!!Over three hundred acres of peace and quiet!! Lots of coyotes and deer!!
cabin01.jpg
DSCF0830.JPG
DSCF0812.JPG

Wow man! That place looks amazing! Beautiful creek!
it reminds me of my favourite place to go in Alberta for camping/fishing.
my aunt owns a cabin on a lake front property. It’s not nearly as secluded as yours but, their neighbors in both directions aren’t ever out there. Super quiet, great fishing, great scenery, fighter jets constantly flying over the lake, as there is an army base not far from the lake.

anyways, thanks for sharing those bro! :thumb:

what do you have for toys? ATV, MX, or UTV?

Wow man! That place looks amazing! Beautiful creek!
it reminds me of my favourite place to go in Alberta for camping/fishing.
my aunt owns a cabin on a lake front property. It’s not nearly as secluded as yours but, their neighbors in both directions aren’t ever out there. Super quiet, great fishing, great scenery, fighter jets constantly flying over the lake, as there is an army base not far from the lake.

anyways, thanks for sharing those bro! :thumb:

what do you have for toys? ATV, MX, or UTV?
well, when my family goes out with me there are usually 5 big bikes..kids have some two stroke 90's they ride. I have a utility 4x4 bobcat I use, it is slow but will go anywhere. The bikes are too modified and I am scared to get on them...way too wicked for me,,,lol.

well, when my family goes out with me there are usually 5 big bikes..kids have some two stroke 90's they ride. I have a utility 4x4 bobcat I use, it is slow but will go anywhere. The bikes are too modified and I am scared to get on them...way too wicked for me,,,lol.
This summer there may be some hidden plants scattered around out there!!

Ok. My mother stops by. I have to show off my plants. "Son, you really need to make this your last grow..I am worried" We talk a bit. Then she says.."do you have any of those special brownies left?" WTF? They were good last time, except I overate and ended up in a fetal position at 3am crying like a baby. I will NEVER do that again!

Ok. My mother stops by. I have to show off my plants. "Son, you really need to make this your last grow..I am worried" We talk a bit. Then she says.."do you have any of those special brownies left?" WTF? They were good last time, except I overate and ended up in a fetal position at 3am crying like a baby. I will NEVER do that again!
Whoops!
:rofl:

Happens to the best of us! Give momma a pat on the back from ol' P9. LoL

My brother in law used it for a few days this month. He got a coyote. I wasn't too happy about it. I hate killing for fun. I eat what I kill.

Don't be too hard on him. If you want to know who screws faster than rabbits....it's Coyotes. I can hear 3-4 separate packs yipping to each other at night regularly right outside my front door, and they don't mind a bit making off your dog, cat or chickens, etc. My friend was just telling me her daughter went out to look for their missing cat on their 20 acres...came back with a paw and thats it. Less to feed but not nearly as playful. :(

Hi folks! Still alive and well here. Did harvest three. Harvested kinda earlier when the trics were just cloudy for a pick-me-up result...it worked!!! Without going into specifics it was a great yield for a hillbilly. So anyway..pics of my little never ending grow as of now. Going to start training again and have started defoliating again instead of letting them run rampant. Using whatever I have for containers..because I am a cheap bastard..lol. Veg tent first...then bloom tent pics. Don't laugh!!
DSC02788.JPG
DSC02789.JPG
DSC02776.JPG
DSC02777.JPG
DSC02778.JPG

Thought about getting seeds for another strain, but know I will have to set up the third tent. Still pondering that one. Lol. Have little room to walk around now! My actual clone room is set up in a closet. Then I throw them in the veg tent...which I mistakingly call my clone tent...lol

Like I said, I went back cloning in perlite, as well as using powder instead of gel. It just works for me. I melt a hole about two inches high in the large dixie cup. ( I use a soldiering gun, as the cups split easily if you use a knife)...Plant the clone to a depth an inch above the hole and water until it runs out the hole. That way there is a resevoir for the water and the roots can seek it out. Back to 99% success.!!

I may stop posting soon. ...I wonder what I have to offer. Just a baby grow and not up to some peoples standards I suppose. I don't want to get too fancy and technical. Just doing my own thing. I am lucky I got this far. I am reusing soil. I use what is at my disposal. There are so many journals on here that are high tech. I just look at my babies and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom