Forest Gump Is Growing!

I stopped getting notifications. I’m back now, now that I had time to go through my watches threads.

your harvested bud pictures look great man!

and I will surly miss ya if you stop growing. It’s not about what size operation you have. It’s all about how you progress as a hobbiest. it’s been great to watch how you progressed since you first came here!:thanks: For sharing!!

enter some plants/pictures into the contests! It sure makes it fun!:thumb:

I stopped getting notifications. I’m back now, now that I had time to go through my watches threads.

your harvested bud pictures look great man!

and I will surly miss ya if you stop growing. It’s not about what size operation you have. It’s all about how you progress as a hobbiest. it’s been great to watch how you progressed since you first came here!:thanks: For sharing!!

enter some plants/pictures into the contests! It sure makes it fun!:thumb:
After thinking about it, I do have things to offer us new folks, because some of the grows are too technical for us hillbillies and am showing you can produce without too much equipment. At least on a personal scale. Thanks guys!!!

After thinking about it, I do have things to offer us new folks, because some of the grows are too technical for us hillbillies and am showing you can produce without too much equipment. At least on a personal scale. Thanks guys!!!
Believe that!

Budget doesn't make a grow go.
:thumb:

So, as i posted, I decided to go straight with fabric bags from dollar general. They were out of stock for a wee bit. So I re-used some of the cat litter buckets I had on hand. I may like the buckets better...easier to transport to the sink when I flush, and see no difference in growth. The bags, on the other hand are kind of a a pain. I did reuse my last soil after a good flush and with my nutes they don't seem to care. Yes, I change things up. But learning more and more what works for a hillbilly!

Gonna hate seeing my King Ranch truck go, but time to update. When things start going bad I guess it's time to update. Gonna miss the old girl! Sharpest truck in town!
67296234_2355334904585883_5678202981586042880_o.jpg

I'm of the opinion that people need to see how simple good growing can be. Learn a good method and get to it.

And just a few pics from a hillbilly...!
DSC02798.JPG
DSC02799.JPG
DSC02800.JPG
You're killin it brotha!

I grow in a very similar fashion, it works. You just find your groove & jam TF out.

I've finally gathered enough gear over the years to have a "decent" grow, but also never forget where I started.
20170809_105839.jpg

The way I see it; if I was able to grow good bud in this shithole, I can definitely do it in my new room. That "simplistic" mentality makes it alot easier to grow... IMO

I generally only catch myself fucking up, when I'm trying something new, or straying from that simplistic approach. I think a lot of growers over-do it, causing themselves unneccessary headaches

So my buddy came over. Was like wow! I told him I was gonna break out the third tent. He was like.."no...then you wont need me anymore!!"...(he has a surplus..lol) He is one of those technical guys...but was impressed with my stuff. We all grow different. Sometimes hillbilly stuff works out!!

You're killin it brotha!

I grow in a very similar fashion, it works. You just find your groove & jam TF out.

I've finally gathered enough gear over the years to have a "decent" grow, but also never forget where I started.
20170809_105839.jpg

The way I see it; if I was able to grow good bud in this shithole, I can definitely do it in my new room. That "simplistic" mentality makes it alot easier to grow... IMO

I generally only catch myself fucking up, when I'm trying something new, or straying from that simplistic approach. I think a lot of growers over-do it, causing themselves unneccessary headaches
lol...you, brother are cool!! Love it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom