Forest Gump Is Growing!

My last two plants gave me this. Ok for me!
DSC02807.JPG

87 grams after cured!!
I'm around an OZ a week smoker, rarely share (I lack friends), and never sell.

As long as I can pull a zip, per plant, and keep from shutting down the room, I make my nut and have no worries.

Of course, I still try to overachieve. LoL, a group of 14 going now.... hope they are closer to 2-3 zips per...

I'm around an OZ a week smoker, rarely share (I lack friends), and never sell.

As long as I can pull a zip, per plant, and keep from shutting down the room, I make my nut and have no worries.

Of course, I still try to overachieve. LoL, a group of 14 going now.... hope they are closer to 2-3 zips per...
i have 17 going, but that includes my clones. Just striving for more, as you do. I love it!!

Not bad for plants that I let run rampant and do their own thing. Now I want more. Doing some training and gonna cut off the useless buds at the bottom and see what happens.
I always try to "honestly" evaluate myself at the end of a grow. I pick one thing that I sucked at, and focus on improving that. Just that one thing; and I pick a new one each time.

Sometimes it's my pictures, or accuracy of my journal, but more often than not, it has something to do with environmental controls, or training technique.

Just get better each time.... and chip away at that "wishlist" bit by bit.

Next thing you know, people will be asking "How TF do you do it man!"

Recipe for success!

I always try to "honestly" evaluate myself at the end of a grow. I pick one thing that I sucked at, and focus on improving that. Just that one thing; and I pick a new one each time.

Sometimes it's my pictures, or accuracy of my journal, but more often than not, it has something to do with environmental controls, or training technique.

Just get better each time.... and chip away at that "wishlist" bit by bit.

Next thing you know, people will be asking "How TF do you do it man!"

Recipe for success!
Actually my buddy who has over 1000 sqaure foot grow said that to me! He was like wtf?? I spend very little and my plants look as good as his. But he is there if I need anything.

The "pros" would probly never reuse soil. I am cheap so I do. I shake it off the roots of the old plant. I flush it good and go from there. Yes, I use nutrients to make up for it. My clones love it!! Hillbilly shit!
DSC02808.JPG
DSC02809.JPG
I just re-used about 40gal of coco. Rinse.... & repeat. LoL

:thumb:

Been a long 14 hrs of work today..sorry no pics. But the babies are looking good. After studying up some, I have decided to try my hand at sog. I have def got the new clone system worked out. Wanted to see those foot long buds, but after studying upon it, I can reap more from a lot of decent buds and make better use of the lights. So they are going to be going to bloom much sooner and trained. My man was like.." you keep this up and you won't need me anymore"..lol, always will my friend...I love you!! Gotta love good people!!..Ok!!..stayed up for a bit..took some pics!!
DSC02818.jpg
DSC02819.JPG
DSC02812.jpg

Still thinking about ordering another strain and setting the third tent. Maybe Jack Herer or White Widow. I still have room to set up the third tent which is still in the box. Then I would have room for 18 in bloom, but gonna have to really stack them up in the veg tent.

Looks great in there, Forest. Keep doing you!

Looks great in there, Forest. Keep doing you!
Jeez..thank you. Don't know what I am doing here..but they seem to love me!. I can not even say how happy I am to get this far. They are all in re-used soil...they react to my gentle approach on the nutrients. I do mist them now with fox farms and they seem to love that. Soil will be trashed after this grow. Hoping my first try of sog works out...almost there!!

Back
Top Bottom