Forest Gump Is Growing!

That's a keeper!
:thumb:
Love ya all! Here is big Momma...now THESE are the buds I have been working for...she is just amazing!!! Time is drawing near (evil grin!) She is flushed and on a water only diet from here on out...heehee!
DSC02472.JPG
DSC02477.JPG
DSC02481.JPG

So...been busy on new flooring in the bedroom...nice reclaimed wood look...expensive compared to the living room, but it is so rustic and goes well with the antique stuff. One new tent arrived today...three more coming. 4x4x6.5 foot each. Got them cheap..79 bucks each...and they have steel corners instead of plastic like my last one...REALLY impressed for the price, and went up easy and sturdy. May be a few weeks before I am up and running, but reconfiguring and going from there...lol. Wish me luck guys!!!
DSC02486.JPG
DSC02491.JPG
DSC02496.JPG
DSC02506.JPG

So...been busy on new flooring in the bedroom...nice reclaimed wood look...expensive compared to the living room, but it is so rustic and goes well with the antique stuff. One new tent arrived today...three more coming. 4x4x6.5 foot each. Got them cheap..79 bucks each...and they have steel corners instead of plastic like my last one...REALLY impressed for the price, and went up easy and sturdy. May be a few weeks before I am up and running, but reconfiguring and going from there...lol. Wish me luck guys!!!
DSC02486.JPG
DSC02491.JPG
DSC02496.JPG
DSC02506.JPG
Floors look amazing!
:welldone:

Have two more tents to be set up. Raising my mother now to clone from. Starting from scratch with new tents and all. My girl wants her own tent for autoflowers...more power to her i suppose. Lol..we finally found something we both like!!!!
DSC02550.JPG

Have two more tents to be set up. Raising my mother now to clone from. Starting from scratch with new tents and all. My girl wants her own tent for autoflowers...more power to her i suppose. Lol..we finally found something we both like!!!!
DSC02550.JPG
You should get her to make an account as well! :thumb:

Anyway..here we go. I have two 4x4x8 tents (84 bucks each and sturdy with steel corners!) set up and one on the way. One is for cloning only, so I can stand up and move around in it and have room for stuff in there all in one place. Have my mothers, which are my clones in the veg tent and they are doing great in their dollar store fabric bags, heehee. The third tent will be bloom, after I get the filter hooked up, but is a bit of time away since a have revamped everything. I went to cloning in opaque dixie cups like my buddy does. Also ordered microbial biology medium for the roots, as his roots balls have benefited from it. Going to be slow going, but I think I am ready.
DSC02566.JPG
DSC02570.JPG
DSC02582.JPG

My favorite thing I bought this week are the easy adjust hanging straps for the lights. I was using chains and they were really difficult to change the height. Now i pull one string to raise or simply press a button to lower. Small things really make life easier!!! My friend wanted to load me up with clones, but since I still have my clones from my last grow I declined. I want the satisfaction of doing it myself. I was amazed with his set up...and can always get some if I kill mine...lol. Can we mention brand names on here?? Don't want to break the rules.

Small things really make life easier!!!

Isn’t that the truth eh?!

It’s all about the small things!!

Those hanging systems are the cats ass i tell ya!

Brand names..?

Like from other grow company’s other then the sponsors?

I do..

if you don’t we really have no idea on what they actually are. Lol I’d say fire away my friend!

My favorite thing I bought this week are the easy adjust hanging straps for the lights. I was using chains and they were really difficult to change the height. Now i pull one string to raise or simply press a button to lower. Small things really make life easier!!! My friend wanted to load me up with clones, but since I still have my clones from my last grow I declined. I want the satisfaction of doing it myself. I was amazed with his set up...and can always get some if I kill mine...lol. Can we mention brand names on here?? Don't want to break the rules.
Just figured since my last and first grow produced so darn well I with stick with my own plants. I really don't think all the fancy names and strains matter if it is good...and mine sure was...AFTER I learned to cure correctly AND waited till I had the nice amber trichomes...lol

Isn’t that the truth eh?!

It’s all about the small things!!

Those hanging systems are the cats ass i tell ya!

Brand names..?

Like from other grow company’s other then the sponsors?

I do..

if you don’t we really have no idea on what they actually are. Lol I’d say fire away my friend!
Ok...bought a bag of Mykos Mycorrhizae root supplement. Beneficial fungi and all that. My buddy uses it on the exposed roots upon transplant of clones and each transplant thereafter. Not cheap, but he swears by it, and after seeing his plants I have to agree since we use the same soil and same nutes...just amazing!

Ok...bought a bag of Mykos Mycorrhizae root supplement. Beneficial fungi and all that. My buddy uses it on the exposed roots upon transplant of clones and each transplant thereafter. Not cheap, but he swears by it, and after seeing his plants I have to agree since we use the same soil and same nutes...just amazing!
one correction though..my tents are 6.5 tall...dont know why i had 8 foot in my feeble mind..lol

I am not trying to get too big for my britches here. I just want to do it right in a hillbilly way. I am sure I will need some advice and I welcome it my friends. One of my other friends said he got what he called "spider mites" on his. Never seen em...have to look it up. If that happens I will smoke the little bastards..lol.

Back
Top Bottom