Forest Gump Is Growing!

Damn spider mites!!

EBF62BB1-2F14-4819-8C2B-E7205123C1FC.jpeg

You going to smoke that? :laughtwo:

I laid off the nutes for my mothers. Had just a touch of burn and I want them to be focusing on rooting when I clone next time instead of growing. I flushed good and will clone in a week or so after another flush. I did order a cloning setup with rockwool and a heating pad. They hillbilly stuff works, but I want to be more streamlined and less cluttered. Does that make sense? It is a work in progress to say the least. Not in a hurry.
IMG_0598[1].JPG

Absolutely man!:headbanger:

Love the new dp!
I keep changing things, but since I did so well on my first grow I figured why not do even better? I now know I have the patience and every ones advice. I found it to be addictive and rewarding. I could grow orchids, but I am a rebel and like growing friends more than any others. I am the only one ever to see my buddies operation. Not that makes me a big shot...but it is nice to have friends you trust and that also trust and respect you and are so willing to help you. He has my house keys and I have his so if either of us need a "babysitter" on a vacation we have one.

I keep changing things, but since I did so well on my first grow I figured why not do even better? I now know I have the patience and every ones advice. I found it to be addictive and rewarding. I could grow orchids, but I am a rebel and like growing friends more than any others. I am the only one ever to see my buddies operation. Not that makes me a big shot...but it is nice to have friends you trust and that also trust and respect you and are so willing to help you. He has my house keys and I have his so if either of us need a "babysitter" on a vacation we have one.

That’s what it’s all about man! It’s always good to have friends you can count on. :thumb:

I got my rockwool cloning enclosure today. Soaked the rockwool, took my clippings and have eight in it now. I am almost afraid to post this, because I may fail. But I figure if i do fail it would be a lesson for someone else of what not to do...lol. I have the heating pad under the setup and have plenty of humidity. I am using an led auquarium light with some blue for the lighting since I used the same light before and have have good luck in just plain perlite. After about 10 days I plan to throw in some perlite under the cubes with a touch of peroxide to stem algae growth and see what happens.
IMG_0647[1].JPG

Fixing to put these babies to bloom. I did not do much training but am gonna train my clones hard when the time comes. Have got the fimming down, but gonna try my hand at supercropping on a few till i get it down. They are doing good in the chamber. Will begin to harden them off a little in a couple days. I started using a notebook to log everything because my mind is full of worthless stuff and I can get sidetracked easily..lol. Having multiple tents made my life sooo much easier!!!!!!
IMG_0653[1].JPG
IMG_0647[2].JPG
IMG_0650[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0653[1].JPG
    IMG_0653[1].JPG
    694.2 KB · Views: 7
Super cropping is easy bro! But you definitely need to get a feel for it. Best thing for that, is practice. Bend a few branches, almost to the point of snapping. It will be bent over, looking lifeless. Within 24 hours they will fix their posture and start praying to the light again.

65561C6E-698D-405E-B327-2D1FA8391A9E.jpeg

That’s what you want bro!

You want to create a nice heathy knuckle! :thumb:

Super cropping is easy bro! But you definitely need to get a feel for it. Best thing for that, is practice. Bend a few branches, almost to the point of snapping. It will be bent over, looking lifeless. Within 24 hours they will fix their posture and start praying to the light again.

65561C6E-698D-405E-B327-2D1FA8391A9E.jpeg

That’s what you want bro!

You want to create a nice heathy knuckle! :thumb:
Thank you.i kida twist a little...see what happens...wanna see my deal of the day??

The supercropping did work for first try...it turned right back up toward the light in a day!!! NICE!!...And my deal of the day last week was this...1962 Crestliner with original 75 horse outboard!!a real survivor!!!!! Had to buy it from the old guy! I inked over the registration number...lol
Inkedstove01_LI.jpg

The cloner is amazing. Glad I got it and went to the rockwool to do it. It has been 6 days and they are looking just great!!. I only have three in bloom right now, but, like I said, have revamped. As long as I can clone I will be set up good in a little time. I knew better than to try to cram too many clones in at one time and risk mold problems. So far so good I guess!! And for shits and grins, a shot from the pontoon on the lake! Was a great day out there!
DSC02627.JPG
DSC02612.JPG
DSC02628.JPG
DSC02631.JPG

That’s great about super cropping! It’s easy to do, but you def need to get a feel for it. Good job man!

Nice buy with the boat!!

I’ve got a 1974 14’ fibreglass Polaris traveller, with a 55 evinrude motor on it.

2F5D220C-3CE6-432B-AA3D-303BCEAA61B2.jpeg

Didn’t get it out the last two years. My daughter is exactly 2.5 and I wonder why I haven’t got it out in that long lol

Nice buy with your boat man!

Nice pontoon! That’s my goal! Sell this boat eventually and buy a 16’ pontoon boat! :thumb:

Plants are looking great man!

That’s great about super cropping! It’s easy to do, but you def need to get a feel for it. Good job man!

Nice buy with the boat!!

I’ve got a 1974 14’ fibreglass Polaris traveller, with a 55 evinrude motor on it.

2F5D220C-3CE6-432B-AA3D-303BCEAA61B2.jpeg

Didn’t get it out the last two years. My daughter is exactly 2.5 and I wonder why I haven’t got it out in that long lol

Nice buy with your boat man!

Nice pontoon! That’s my goal! Sell this boat eventually and buy a 16’ pontoon boat! :thumb:

Plants are looking great man!
Nice boat!! I love the classic boats! They stand out. I love the pontoon, but needed a "just me boat"..lol!!

Snapped these right after the lights went out for the night. Plenty of colas and seeing some pistils. I will throw in a pic of my clones, which are hardening off and looking good. Ordered two more 1000 watt eq led lights tonight and, of course, more ratcheting light hangers. First time I have tried rockwool cloning and I lIKE it!! The only issue I had was that the heating pad made all the water evaporate to the top of the chamber, making it hard to keep the cubes and the perlite moist. I finally turned if off and went from there and they seem good. Oh, and I ditched the led tube and went to cfls for them. Expected more roots at 14 days, but they are standing tall and thriving.
DSC02645.JPG
DSC02650.JPG
DSC02652.JPG
DSC02647.JPG

Sorry, no pics tonight. Tore off a roof with my buddy tonite....about worn out. He just came home from Germany after being there 37 years. Helping him get the old homestead up to par. Anyway, got my two 1000 watt equivilent lights today for the veg tent. (Their "descreet" shipping consisted of two boxes that had big black letters on the box that said LED Grow light system..lol)...Then I answer the cell..my buddy has 12 plants he cloned he wants to drop off. I am like HELL yes! Six White Widow and six Northern Lights. How could I say no?? I love good people!!

big black letters on the box that said LED Grow light system..lol)

Hahaha that’s pretty discreet!! :rofl:

Tore off a roof with my buddy tonite....about worn out.
Ya no doubt! Nice of you to help a brother out!

He just came home from Germany after being there 37 years

I need a holiday like that!!

Haha just playing! That obviously home for the last 37 years!:laughtwo:

I love good people!!

Ya no kidding! That’s a great gift!

Got my new lights on the veg tent set up...they came with only one carabiner clip, so they would spin around. I had extras, so I used two hangers per light and two carabiners so they would be steady. So I am ready for my clones and my free clones from my friend in the am. Crappy pic, but to tired to break out the sony camera..lol
IMG_0696[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom