Formula 420 Cleaner

cheap as hell...lasts a long time...and cleans my pipes and bongs like new!!! i love this stuff!

This shit's funny

Do you really think your going to warp glass with boiling water? That's impossible. Water booils at 220degrees. Glass needs something like 1200+ degrees to start to soften.
Race, I know its an old post, but this shit's funny:laugh:. Got a good couple giggles outta this one. :grinjoint: To c y its funny read post #20 of this thread. Then the name KRON4Thug. KRON is a Bay Area television channel (channel 4). So KRON4Thug is funny as hell too. And I'm high?!:rofl:!

ya want something cheap ($2) and easy to find that works great.
well here it is. use salt or ur normal cleaning method ... :peace:

420_036.jpg

This was my first time buying this product, it came reccomended by a few friends. I think this is a great product! the bottle does make it seem alot easier than it was for me personally. First I used this on pipe that hadnt been properly cleaned for 2-3 years. I put the formula 420 i and I shook for a minute, than rinsed. it cleaned a good layer but not as much as I had expected. So I put more formula in and shook for about 2-2:30 mins rinsed again and then scraped all the reall sticky stuff, which came off with ease! Still required a bit more rinsing and scraping but all in all I am really satisfied with my purchase. pluss i have more than 3/4 a bottle left and I only cleaned two pieces!

I just dump about an oz of 99% iso alcohol,and a couple of tablspoons of coarse sea salt shake and waa-laa nice clean pipe ! it's cheap too :thumb:

The glass shop gave me a bottle of Orange Chronic when I bought an item from her. I loved it so much I wanted to find out what it was made of, and this forum was the first place that hit... Great forum...
The only complaint I have with OC is the bottle is cheap. In my opinion, the product evaporates quickly, once you crack the seal. A good bottle of alcohol from wally world is much better, bigger and cheaper. Get some orange scented windex and some salt and you're good-to-go.
Just my .02...:peace:
~MS

Back
Top Bottom