Found a hermie during flowering

thebear88

Hey everyone, I have 2 plants on day 53 from seed 31 days since 12/12, I noticed this male pollen sac on one of my plants, splitting up the 2 plants ain't an option as dont have no other area or light to split them up.
I picked of the sac but just wondering if I was to just keep removing them as they appear would it stop them pollenating the plants, i see the plants a few times a day so I can keep a good eye on the situation and remove when seen.

I think there's about 4 or 5 weeks left of flowering or maybe less, is there any thing else I can do to help stop pollenation, any help would be much appreciated thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801_085004_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200801_085004_com.android.chrome.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20200731_021014.jpg
    Screenshot_20200731_021014.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 147
I got the seeds off grizzly seed bank, mixed up the seeds, either og kush and bcnxxl critical, gona pluck the sacs just and hope for the best

I got the seeds off grizzly seed bank, mixed up the seeds, either og kush and bcnxxl critical, gona pluck the sacs just and hope for the best
Hope ya get all of them. Don't forget to wash down your grow area after this grow. If any pollen is around it can linger and screw up the next round of plants. It's happened to me before. Not fun at all.

Hope ya get all of them. Don't forget to wash down your grow area after this grow. If any pollen is around it can linger and screw up the next round of plants. It's happened to me before. Not fun at all.
its a diy grow room, getting a tent for the next round, just abit ragin but also don't give a f!!k either as its my first time and have learned so much about it now. looking forward to next time already,
its crazy the amount of things fly round in your head thinking of different ways to do it and how to do it better, then theres the worry its not all going to go to plan,

hope its a good smoke at the end lol, it will be well deserved

Have you light leaks or whats going on with it ? hermies are not worth the hassle TBH , they break your heart and you cant settle throughout the grow
diy grow room but that plant started out in a grow box I made lol, just messing about with different ideas at the start, they went together at 12/12,
I damaged branches aswell and work men came for 3 days so had to change the cycle for 3 days and put plants in a cupboard during the day for their dark period, had to give them an extra 12 hours light before as I did dark time during the night, If you get me,
so I think that's what happened lol
Screenshot_20200731_021014.jpg

does the brown hairs mean the other ones been pollenated

its a diy grow room, getting a tent for the next round, just abit ragin but also don't give a f!!k either as its my first time and have learned so much about it now. looking forward to next time already,
its crazy the amount of things fly round in your head thinking of different ways to do it and how to do it better, then theres the worry its not all going to go to plan,

hope its a good smoke at the end lol, it will be well deserved
The next grow will be better. I wouldn't give up on your box. When your grow is over have a trusted friend...not your wife lock you inside and check for leaks. I've done that with homemade boxes. It may not even be a light leak. I love homemade boxes. They are sturdy and you can be customized any way you want. By the way. Do you have an exterior light burning outside the box during it's dark cycle?

Back
Top Bottom