Found some amazing info on LED cannabis growing PAR/EC/Temp/Humidity ratios

the ppfd should be translated to DLI which it isnt.
different hours of lights in will provide different DLI so that chart is pretty vague.

for reference though, any DLI over 40 requires co2 supplementation, or approximately 40. personally i wouldnt go over 40 without it.

if you dont have a light meter those numbers are egyptian without the rosetta stone though, just sayin.

this link
will give you a better idea of how to actually put those numbers to use.

i have tested it myself with an actual light meter and its pretty accurate within 50 ppfd

i have tested it myself with an actual light meter and its pretty accurate within 50 ppfd

Out of curiosity, what brand and model of light meter did you use for that? I've read that a lot of the cheaper ones are just lux meters with some kind of built-in conversion factor.

I should add that I haven't personally tried to determine whether or not such a statement is true or not by testing - it's just what I've read a few times.

Out of curiosity, what brand and model of light meter did you use for that? I've read that a lot of the cheaper ones are just lux meters with some kind of built-in conversion factor.

I should add that I haven't personally tried to determine whether or not such a statement is true or not by testing - it's just what I've read a few times.

it is a cheapy that does that, but that doesnt change tge fact that PPFD needs to be converted to DLI for an accurate measure of how much light your plants should get.

thats why it lists a range of PPFD instead of a specific number. not because of plant tolerance, but because of different amount of hours of lights on in veg and/or flower

Back
Top Bottom