Found something in the back

cmcostan

Hi all I am new to the site and just recently got interested in growing after what i found I thought i would share this with you.

My girlfriends son moved out a while back he used to live in a room that was built in the garage, he always smoked and would toss his baggies out on the side of the garage that is overgrown and has not been tended to in a very long time. This was about 3 months ago that he moved out, we have recently torn down the room and got the garage back, started cleaning the area up a bit installed flooring and cabinets and what not, and then i moved to the outside of the garage the following weekend. About 9am i fired up the weed wacker and started going to town around the outside of the garage, until I almost wacked the wrong weed. WALA! I found this sitting among the jungle on the side of the house! I picked up a shovel and dug around the root ball and threw it into a plastic pot

found.jpg

This is 2 weeks after, I am thinking it is in shock but it has grown a little.

3_weeks_later2.jpg

My girlfriend found prolly 30 tiny plastic baggies, but 1 had 2 seeds inside. So she planted them into a pot and set it in the back. Here is the results about 2 weeks later.

day_after.jpg

around 3 weeks

about_5_days_later.jpg

3 1/2 weeks

2_weeks_later.jpg

not to long after

3_weeks_later.jpg

What kind are these? Can anyone tell me if I am doing this right? it is all growing outside and get sun from sunrise till sunset. Have not used anykind of nutrients at all. Sorry for being such a newbie but gotta learn at some point!

I agree, looks like its budding. I'm a new grower too, sorry I don't have any idea how you could know what strain this is...

What I want to know is, why do some plants grow bushy and others grow like a stalk of corn, with all their buds close to the main stalk? You obviously haven't pruned this plant, you said you just found it growing outside, all the pictures I've seen, all the plants growing in this fashion (buds so close to stalk) I thought it was the result of pruning. Now I'm thinking maybe it's the strain.

Great Pictures. Good luck with your grow, I'll be watching.

That looks great but you wont be able to tell what strain it is but i can say its a hybrid thats mostly indica dominant and looks fine to me.

CHRIS.
:goodjob:

Must be something to live where you can just throw a seed into the ground.lol
Growing is a lot of work where I live. Real short season
Thats pretty cool.

Must be something to live where you can just throw a seed into the ground.lol
Growing is a lot of work where I live. Real short season
Thats pretty cool.

Same deal in scotland. You cant really grow outside as its far to cold. My cat has to do press ups in the morning just to warm up.

CHRIS.
:smokin:

this aint the states you carnt grow in the uk outdoors :( well to cold even in the summer lol

A buddy of mine lives in LONDON and grows outdoors but up here in scotland it would be to cold. So yes you can grow outdoors in the U.K.

LUDA.
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom