Found this growing in our garden at the office!!

davester

hey all

my first time here, and I need some help! haha... while we dont often go outside and chill in our office 'garden' - i just went outside now and.. found a damn plant growing! hahaha.. what a laugh we all had.

SO.. now i took some pics, and would LOVE to know if anybody can POSSIBLY identify this or has any ideas as to what it is, I dont know much about this good stuff so any help would be great!

If i should take pics of another angle or if you need more, just shout!

we live in cape town, south africa :)

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

looking forward to your replies.

definately a male... definately satiiva...

Yep, I would kill it just because it is a male. Call me sexist but. . . .

If you don't have any females close by you're planned to harvest from, theres no harm in letting it grow. Thats a pretty cool find man.

Also, you need to upload your picture through the gallery. Click Here for a guide on how to do that. Then either edit your post, or send a mod the URLs for the picture and have one of us do it.

hahah.. you guys rock!

okay so from what i understand, we cant smoke it or do anything with this thing right? theres no ways in hell im killing it, it looks hot! ... the problem is that its beginning to fall over though, so should i get some stick and support the poor male?

lol, he means that he can use the pollen to fertilize his female plants, but im sure he was just kidding. you cant really do anything with the pollen bc you dont have a female to fertilize, which would give you seeds.

ahh i understand.. oh well, the lil dude can just continue growing as it wishes. too bad i cant do a thing with it ;( not even tea or ANYTHING? no high? lol

ive heard you can smoke the leaves of a male, but i wouldnt waste my time. there is like no thc so you probably wont get high from it and i imagine it tastes horrible.

okay gotcha. well anyways, it looks good so ill let it continue growing n growing - perhaps more will spark up next to it - no complaints :) if anybody can help me do something with it, as you all mentioned about females n all then please do send a PM or whatever :)

sounds like someone might have been spreading the seeds as some have mentioned here. playing "jonny appleseed" and dropping seeds anywhere there was a spot. i think this is the greatest idea. i don't have access to that many seeds.

My understanding is that there IS THC in male cannabis plants! I just do not understand all the negative comments being made over pics of a magnificent cannabis plant in all it's flowering glory. Are we so anal that we have to be so critical. You don't have to smoke it to appreciate it's beauty.
Mate, I think your plant rocks! The fact that it has sprouted and progressed to full flowering, shows the beauty and resilience of cannabis. I see it as a sort of positive sign from the Gods.

he in africa, and that is clearly a 100 percent pure sativa...
i would totally fertilize a couple little test clones and give it a shot!

how come i dont see any yellow powder.... did none of the pollen sacks open up yet?

Yeah I think it does have a little THC content. . .something like 2 - 5 %. Low enough to not smoke. . . cool find man:peace:
:hmmmm: Naw ...........I think it's much lower % than that dude . Cause pot back in my early days was only about that good . You can smoke one little male like that , but it won't get ya high . If you had lots more males like that , you could use bubble bags and make some great hash . But one .............I'd just pull it so it can't put someones grow in a bit of a pickle . Know what I mean ? That male could pollinate females from miles away . Wouldn't that piss ya off if your girls got pollinated by a male from afar ? .............:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom