Four Fine Fall Phillies

Hiya stoneotter,

I heard mention of a thread for defoliation to increase yield. Do you know where I can find this info? TIA.

Thank you Dutchie!! :Namaste:

Hello, I've been busy around the otter farm. First, all the parts to the clonerator came and I'll get that project update up as soon as I can. I'm excited to get some cuts going and keeping them alive @West Hippie Do you use z7 to keep your water from getting nasty with unwanted life?
The big project that kind of hit me and won't stop is the "veg and other" tent setup I'm working on. What a wonderful gift to myself that idea was. I got to put an end to recreational shooting and reloading ammo. I'm just too "banged" up to enjoy it like I should so I shoveled all the components and equipment out and have started to create an area to put a 2 x 4 tent in and also make space for laundry folding and maybe my old giant hify circa early 70's. That's right, man paradise in my own home. We'll see.
Work is slow. I only go at it for 2 or 3 hours at a time. I have a

spine degen. thing going on that triggers migraines so I'm dodging them the best I can. I have to say I haven't seen the area look this good for a long time. It's like going through a time tunnel of the things I've been involved in over the years. OUT WITH THE OLD. In with the present and future. I'll take a pic when I can.
It was scrog day yesterday. I gave the two ladies in front thier trim and laid the net on. I use a bungie cargo type net amended with bamboo where necessary. I'm going to find out how these 4 feel about living in a scrog. some like it more than others. They're all going to grow. How well, we're going to find out.

Hiya SO,

Will be interesting to see how that bungie cord/cargo net will work out. Cheers

Hello, I've been busy around the otter farm. First, all the parts to the clonerator came and I'll get that project update up as soon as I can. I'm excited to get some cuts going and keeping them alive @West Hippie Do you use z7 to keep your water from getting nasty with unwanted life?
The big project that kind of hit me and won't stop is the "veg and other" tent setup I'm working on. What a wonderful gift to myself that idea was. I got to put an end to recreational shooting and reloading ammo. I'm just too "banged" up to enjoy it like I should so I shoveled all the components and equipment out and have started to create an area to put a 2 x 4 tent in and also make space for laundry folding and maybe my old giant hify circa early 70's. That's right, man paradise in my own home. We'll see.
Work is slow. I only go at it for 2 or 3 hours at a time. I have a

spine degen. thing going on that triggers migraines so I'm dodging them the best I can. I have to say I haven't seen the area look this good for a long time. It's like going through a time tunnel of the things I've been involved in over the years. OUT WITH THE OLD. In with the present and future. I'll take a pic when I can.
It was scrog day yesterday. I gave the two ladies in front thier trim and laid the net on. I use a bungie cargo type net amended with bamboo where necessary. I'm going to find out how these 4 feel about living in a scrog. some like it more than others. They're all going to grow. How well, we're going to find out.
The Z7 watched it in the cloner go from green to brown to the bottom of the cloner in one night !
6 weeks I’ve been using it 4weeks in country Hippie’s dwc are all clean !

Loving the scrogg.. how much are you expecting the scrogg to fill?. Are you vegging through the scrogg a bit more or switching to flower and weaving them as they stretch??

I've heard about this z7 aswell. What's it's purpose from start to end.. just keep the res clean of nasty bacteria.. if it cleans bad bac, How does it discriminate from good bacteria??

Looking forward to seeing how you scrogg fills tho. I think I'll be ready to flip them soon into a scrogg. I sure hope so it's about time I flipped the switch on them

It is going to be tottaly filled!!
I will have to dig up something as well, since I am going to try growing white widow and OG kush, excellent for scrog...
Hm.... Shall I go and cut someone's fence?? Lol

It is going to be tottaly filled!!
I will have to dig up something as well, since I am going to try growing white widow and OG kush, excellent for scrog...
Hm.... Shall I go and cut someone's fence?? Lol

You need to borrow some cutters ?

Back
Top Bottom