Four Fine Fall Phillies

Here you see I've laid the main colas down horizontally to let the shoots on them act like as my new mini colas. They are man handled and 2 have been just watered and are sporting a slight wilt. They are coming along well and should be ready for flip in two or three waterings which adds up to a week or two I'm guessing. I can't wait!
The gorilla bomb in the near left is really not feeling it. Some just don't like being told to grow like this (sativas) so i'll do the best I can with her and note that I should learn to grow gorilla bombs more naturally. I'm looking forward to that.

The new grow space is coming along. I just have to tie into the main panel. All the outlets and lights are wired in. Most of the crap is in the transfer station and I'm beat to a pulp. A very pleased pulp. I'm still laughing at the time it takes me to do things these days.
Group
White Rhino starting to get to spreading.

Today I put the finish on the clonerator Shed's been coaching me with. What an enjoyable project. Here it is. I can't believe how simple the timer is to program. I've tried digital timers for my lights before and have failed to be able to program them, This model is pure pleasure. @InTheShed how'd I do?

Pure pro work!!
You will be juuuust fine :hug:
:passitleft:
Haha. I stood at the sink getting a drink the other day. Every muscle in my body was calling loudly. I mean from places I haven't heard from in ages. I realized at that moment I had the most wonderful mind body connection. I guess my brain was very interested in all that was happening all at the same time. It was a great feeling in spite of soreness.

Haha. I stood at the sink getting a drink the other day. Every muscle in my body was calling loudly. I mean from places I haven't heard from in ages. I realized at that moment I had the most wonderful mind body connection. I guess my brain was very interested in all that was happening all at the same time. It was a great feeling in spite of soreness.
That was after a joint right?
I have felt that connection after either edibles or smoke and it IS awesome.
It is lke you "see/feel" every piece, muscle on your body and know exactly where the pain is.

Stellar! Looks beautiful in black. And that timer is so easy to program...with the instruction in front of me. I can't remember the button-press order from one time to the next but it's easy to follow the instructions. I keep them handy!

That tent is set up for jungle mode...can't wait to see it happen :thumb:.
I found the piping all set up on e-bay for $11.00 i think.

Hiya SO,

All the talk of the mind/body connection is familiar to me. Basically, it's how I heal, when something is wrong. Be it stretching muscles, why do I have a headache, outdoors in the cold to make sure no part of body is exposed and near frostbite. I didn't know it is a thing, lol. I had a great book about awareness when I was young, and I still use the principles.

Ladies are looking great, SO. That scrog net will increase yield if it fills up. Have you seen Hyena's journal? He does that (but he uses bado buckets in a hydroponic setup. Great read. Fun though with new ways of doing things! You're doing well. Much fun when you see those colas getting tall and fattening up like they do! Good luck, man! Cheers

Hiya SO,

All the talk of the mind/body connection is familiar to me. Basically, it's how I heal, when something is wrong. Be it stretching muscles, why do I have a headache, outdoors in the cold to make sure no part of body is exposed and near frostbite. I didn't know it is a thing, lol. I had a great book about awareness when I was young, and I still use the principles.

Ladies are looking great, SO. That scrog net will increase yield if it fills up. Have you seen Hyena's journal? He does that (but he uses bado buckets in a hydroponic setup. Great read. Fun though with new ways of doing things! You're doing well. Much fun when you see those colas getting tall and fattening up like they do! Good luck, man! Cheers
Hey Bode, the more I feel the connection the more I'm amazed. It's not always easy but it is my goal to do so. Years ago I added the thoughtfulness of meditation and it ramped up the ability to be cognisant in ways I didn't think possible. I haven't kept up the effort but I recognised the feeling that other day.

I have read Hyena's journal or 2. He's a gifted grower and storyteller. I'm thinking I might read him up again one day. Too bad he doesn't grow in dirt.

The net's filling up fast now. A bit lop sided. The Gorilla Bomb seems to be resisting the scrog. I might have to spread her out and let her go if she doesn't conform in the next week or so. Almost time. Keep warm thoughts.

I mentioned watering might be different after I stripped them. Well I was right but in the wrong direction. Thought they would take more time to use water. Nope, less by a day so far for 3 of them. I'm getting the look they have of slight wilt. It's important not to miss it because they will get behind. No sense in starving them! What I want to see is a constant flow of light green new growth coming. If I'm too slow in watering the growth slows down and new tips go darker green. I made this mistake this grow. It's a fine line to walk. Always rooting for roots.

Back
Top Bottom