Four Fine Fall Phillies

Checked in this morning before lights off. This being day 1, yesterday being day 0 watering/feeding day. They look marvelous for today. All have new growth and are perky. I'm going to lift the pots later today but I think tomorrow morning will be time for water again. No more wilt for these. It's not working out.
That’s not fair I hadn’t seen your plants since last year !

I haven't been feeling it brother. With all the tweeks and scratching my head and other peoples heads figuring this thing out, I've been all business. They looked very different this morning. I'll get some pics when lights come on. My bad bro.:passitleft:
Cool just like checking every ones progress!

PIC

UPDATE

Here we go. Finally over night really they are coming along. I think we found the Goldylocks watering zone. Yesterday feed tomorrow plain ph'd and camg'd water. Feed one time per week. Water when about to be thirsty.
The Gorilla Bomb is possibly the most behind but coming on strong.
CBD Cream and Cheese is storming along as usual. She's a Thriver
Strawberry Cough Poly is getting full but is lacking bud site growth from the secondary branches. I can see them starting now.
White Rhino is second slowest and coming along real well today.
As they sit

They do look better :) :welldone:
Just the one in the back on the right... (last pic)... Still waiting for her turn to totally perk up
Cbd creme and cheese was the problem child , looks a whole lot better.

They do look better :) :welldone:
Just the one in the back on the right... (last pic)... Still waiting for her turn to totally perk up
She's kind of funky for sure. Like her leaves are too heavy. Let's see what a few more days on the new program does for her. The small nodal growth on her is looking better I think. It's hard to tell right now, I'm a bit of a dreamer so everything looks great sometimes. Those big drooping leaves are all coming off as soon as she looks in close to perfect health.

I found all these recipes on Bonsai in GT site but I don’t want to OD some one with an edible with too much of a dose . InTheShed is working on a n amount to put in .
The issue with edibles is generally one of two things. First and most common issue is a foolish patient. They eat it....don't feel anything for 30 minutes and eat more. Then when it hits, they have consumed two to three times the recommended dose.

The other issue is the person making them used way too much product for the serving size. If you know the general percentage (and don't estimate at 10% for everything like Shed does), you can figure it fairly easy. 10 grams of bud at 15% THC gives you 150 mg. If you mix that into your butter, and make 10 cookies, each cookie is getting 15mg of THC. Now I can tell you that 15 mg of THC is going hit each person differently. Might not do squat to me but it might conk Ms Stank over the head and put her to sleep for a week. But imagine the difference if an idiot is making the butter and decides to make it a real party and he uses 30 grams. That same cookie it packing 45mg and is gonna hit like a freight train.

Now couple one and two together and you have a real recipe for a bad experience.

Back
Top Bottom