Four Fine Fall Phillies

That's common I think

It is. Van summed it up perfectly. My wife's experience was of her own doing. Couldn't wait long enough for it to fully digest and decided to eat more.

I do agree on the estimation factor is fairly easy to figure out. Van pointed out the biggest problem is that the person making them is more than likely the frequent user and their tolerance is higher than most. They make the oil/butter to suit them and it levels everyone else.

PIC

UPDATE

Here we go. Finally over night really they are coming along. I think we found the Goldylocks watering zone. Yesterday feed tomorrow plain ph'd and camg'd water. Feed one time per week. Water when about to be thirsty.
The Gorilla Bomb is possibly the most behind but coming on strong.
CBD Cream and Cheese is storming along as usual. She's a Thriver
Strawberry Cough Poly is getting full but is lacking bud site growth from the secondary branches. I can see them starting now.
White Rhino is second slowest and coming along real well today.
As they sit
Looking forward to seeing those girls hot full stride buddy I’m glad you got a watering game and feeding game down sorry I was confident to give my thoughts. My bad otter . But I think you got it figured out at least at the right time

Looking forward to seeing those girls hot full stride buddy I’m glad you got a watering game and feeding game down sorry I was confident to give my thoughts. My bad otter . But I think you got it figured out at least at the right time
No bad bro. I had specific problems and one of them was me. You can't fix that. Besides you were having that soil/coco/not either issue you were grinding out, hockey accident ring a bell. You had a full plate. We're both in much better shape today WooHoo!

No bad bro. I had specific problems and one of them was me. You can't fix that. Besides you were having that soil/coco/not either issue you were grinding out, hockey accident ring a bell. You had a full plate. We're both in much better shape today WooHoo!
Yeah it’s been a battle and these bomb seed plants when fully fed are heavy to lift now lol

It is. Van summed it up perfectly. My wife's experience was of her own doing. Couldn't wait long enough for it to fully digest and decided to eat more.

I do agree on the estimation factor is fairly easy to figure out. Van pointed out the biggest problem is that the person making them is more than likely the frequent user and their tolerance is higher than most. They make the oil/butter to suit them and it levels everyone else.
Good point. I'll have to remember that. I can always have another but for someone else it's too late if it's too strong.

UPDATE
DAY 48

Had a chance to put them in 10 gallon bags today. I'm never comfortable transplanting from cloth. Even though there were plenty of roots, I'm troubled when I cut the pot apart and the outer layer of soil plops on the floor and they get exposed. I hope they fare well, they all had a good size bunch of roots but I had to really man handle them as they were stuck to the bottom of the pot pretty well. I gave them a half gallon of 6.6 ph water with a full dose of camg. Tomorrow I'll give them a gallon and then when it's time watering to runoff is the goal. Some say 10%.

Half way through I got a surprise. My 96 year old mother who lives with us mushed her walker in and sat with me. She was more animated than I've seen her in months. Talking non stop about this and that and laughing our heads off. Just a great time!

First pic shows them in their new digs and newly LST'd. These girls are growing at such different rates I'm beginning to wonder if they are going to be right for scrog as a group. I guess I'll grow them as best I can spreading them out. CBD Cream and Cheese looks to me to be the one to scrog the 3 others are going to show me in the next week or so how I'm going to grow them. It's all good.
This pic is about 12 hours after the uppot and lst. Big difference

They look like they are doing great with the transplant. I was told bby a long time coco grower to not use cloth until the final up-potting because of the roots getting into the fabric and as you just witnessed the lack of being able to eject the whole root ball without a crumbling mess.

Seems like things have smoothed out for you over the last week. :)

They look like they are doing great with the transplant. I was told bby a long time coco grower to not use cloth until the final up-potting because of the roots getting into the fabric and as you just witnessed the lack of being able to eject the whole root ball without a crumbling mess.

I'm going to really think twice before going cloth 5 gallon again Sam. If these come off the line racing maybe I'll reconsider but a modest rootball in a hard pot during transplant is right out of the "old" rulebook. I might be re buying some 5's in plastic.

I don't know soil but watching people like Van Stank and others it seems like they go for an almost root bound plant before up-potting. I thought he and other used 1's after the solo's but most start in plastic before putting them in fabric.

From the looks of it your plants seem happy in there new homes.

I don't know soil but watching people like Van Stank and others it seems like they go for an almost root bound plant before up-potting. I thought he and other used 1's after the solo's but most start in plastic before putting them in fabric.

I see others too, especially the Brixers. Bound roots is religion to them I think. I go from solo to 1 gal plastic so it's not a stretch to run 5's in plastic too. Maybe next run I'll try some 5 gal plastic and look for differences.

I can seed that bring a problem good point smith

Hey otter sorry buddy already had bath drawer up when spoke .

I am currently reading the manual lol

This is one of my main reasons for using plastic pots between transplants! My end pot where I’ll flower and finish is always going to be fabric but anything before that will be plastic just for ease of pushing out the rootball and not ripping the roots from the fabric makes it seem 420% more logical to me!

These were my critical roots in 1gal before I went to 3Gal.

This is one of my main reasons for using plastic pots between transplants! My end pot where I’ll flower and finish is always going to be fabric but anything before that will be plastic just for ease of pushing out the rootball and not ripping the roots from the fabric makes it seem 420% more logical to me!

Yup Dutch that looks like the right amount of roots to me. Perfect

Yup those are perfect for transplant. It's all a learning experience. Everyone muddles through it for themselves right up until it clicks. The taper on plastic pots lets them eject right out. I have only transplanted my plants one time in the past with coco. I understand that soil is more involved.

Yup those are perfect for transplant. It's all a learning experience. Everyone muddles through it for themselves right up until it clicks. The taper on plastic pots lets them eject right out. I have only transplanted my plants one time in the past with coco. I understand that soil is more involved.
Soil, soilless, coco, it's all a switch in the game. Takes time and patience

Back
Top Bottom