Fox Farm Boomerang problem?

User43

So im worried that i cant use boomerang with my setup. Its supposed to be left in your system then
completely removed and then add nute water as usual. Except i have 2 buckets connected through hosing,
and the hole is about 1 inch above the bottom of the bucket. I pump out the majority of the water on res
changes but there is maybe 1/4 of a gallon still in the bucket of the plant.

Is boomerang something that can remain in my water in low levels since i cant fully flush, or should i just not use it at all?

So im worried that i cant use boomerang with my setup. Its supposed to be left in your system then
completely removed and then add nute water as usual. Except i have 2 buckets connected through hosing,
and the hole is about 1 inch above the bottom of the bucket. I pump out the majority of the water on res
changes but there is maybe 1/4 of a gallon still in the bucket of the plant.

So add a quantity of whatever nutrient solution you'll be using next, then pump that out. You can do that a couple of times. Or, if you're particularly anal, 30 or 40. But just two should be sufficient to leave the amount of that product you're concerned about in such a dilute state as to not matter.

IMHO, of course. As in all things in this universe, "YMMV" applies.

So add a quantity of whatever nutrient solution you'll be using next, then pump that out. You can do that a couple of times. Or, if you're particularly anal, 30 or 40. But just two should be sufficient to leave the amount of that product you're concerned about in such a dilute state as to not matter.

IMHO, of course. As in all things in this universe, "YMMV" applies.

Thanks i think twice is a doable number. glad to know i didnt waste the dough on it. maybe ill be able to improve the setup for next grow.

Back
Top Bottom