Fox Farm Nutes?

Santurro99

Hello, i am 2 1/2 weeks into flowering using foxfarm soil and fox farm nutes...grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. Stems on the plant are really starting to turn purple, which I have read is normal at this stage. I would like to give them a lil boost and was thinking of using cha ching. I cant afford to get all 3 but have heard good things about cha ching during late flowering. Anyone have any opinions on this product? Has anyone used just cha ching without using the other two?

Never knew I could search forums:bong: Thanks. Just out of curiosity, other than FF do you recommend another brand of nutes or is FF pretty good stuff? I think I want to try the cha ching on one and see if there is a big difference but might want to go to something else next time.

I believe it was the Butcher that had a poll about what nutes people are using. Check it out. There are plenty of threads on nutes. U may also want to go to the Grow Room and click the product and supplies review sub-forum and see what type of reviews on nutes are in there. I use Cutting Edge nutrients, only brand I ever used. U can see pics of my nutes in my journal. A lot of people use Fox Farms and Advance nutrient on here. Search the threads, there are mountains of info out there for you. :peace:

Hello, i am 2 1/2 weeks into flowering using foxfarm soil and fox farm nutes...grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. Stems on the plant are really starting to turn purple, which I have read is normal at this stage. I would like to give them a lil boost and was thinking of using cha ching. I cant afford to get all 3 but have heard good things about cha ching during late flowering. Anyone have any opinions on this product? Has anyone used just cha ching without using the other two?
I am using grow big big bloom and ca ching still in veg so cant say anything yet about caching

Back
Top Bottom