Fox Farm Ocean Forest

These are my 4 rooms thought you might like to see them I'm trying my best it's only me here I got close to 400 plants to tend to

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    480 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    695.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    557.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    481.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    807.4 KB · Views: 105
ok what would be the best way

You don't have to raise them up a foot. I'm in Michigan, and I keep my tents on top of 1/4 inch heavy duty floor mats. They insulate from the cold basement floor, and allow air under them, so moisture can't "pool" up. Been through some seriously cold weather with no issues.

You don't have to raise them up a foot. I'm in Michigan, and I keep my tents on top of 1/4 inch heavy duty floor mats. They insulate from the cold basement floor, and allow air under them, so moisture can't "pool" up. Been through some seriously cold weather with no issues.
When i had mine on the concrete had very small plants and all kinds of nute trouble..i have 10' ceiling so i just lifted them a foot by building a wood frame..makes it easier to tend to also..prolly dont need a foot but enough to get good air circlulation ..my floor so cold

Hi Iv Been growing in fox farm ocean forest and need some help I need to know if it's good to drain to waste in the soil and my soil pH is dropped to 5.5 i've heard to use dolomite lime is this true ? And if so how do I apply it and how much do I apply? And where does the soil pH need to be and what does the water pH need to be or do I even need to pH the water if I add the dolomite lime ? And if I'm growing in a 3 gallon pot veg them for 4 to 5 weeks and transplant them into 10 gallons what I need to add any fertilizer I need as many tips as I can get anything would be helpful Thanks
Uh, you should care more about pH going in than what comes out. If I recall correctly, The pH should be 6-6.8 with about 6.3 being ideal I am doing my first grow in Fox farms ocean forest too. Never added dolomite to mine. As others said, looks like your soil ran out of nutes. FFOF is supposed to have enough nutes for the first month and you are past that point. If you look at my sig below, You will see I fed my plants nutes in small doses over the last 30 ish days or so nand they are now 50 days old. Mine are also in 3 gallon pots. My journal also mentions what I fed my plants and the dosages. Regards Ed

[/
Uh, you should care more about pH going in than what comes out. If I recall correctly, The pH should be 6-6.8 with about 6.3 being ideal I am doing my first grow in Fox farms ocean forest too. Never added dolomite to mine. As others said, looks like your soil ran out of nutes. FFOF is supposed to have enough nutes for the first month and you are past that point. If you look at my sig below, You will see I fed my plants nutes in small doses over the last 30 ish days or so nand they are now 50 days old. Mine are also in 3 gallon pots. My journal also mentions what I fed my plants and the dosages. Regards Ed
do you ph your water I've been doing that at a 6.5 should I quit pHing my water from now on or will that hurt my plants

I currently PH my water, as I'm in Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I feel that the "sweet spot" for my plants is 6.5. I recommend that you keep checking the PH. Consider it a safeguard for your crop.

If you would like to get away from the hassle, and loss of time, look into True Living Organics, or Doc Buds Hi-Brix. Both are highly effective ways of mixing your own soil with natural additives, to give your plants everything they need from start to finish, without the need of extra fertilizer or the hassle of PH'd water.

Back
Top Bottom