Fox Farm - Perlite - Dyna Gro - Experiences?

Masterspud

Hey all,

I'm planning on doing a single chamber stealth cabinet with a 300w led. I have the cabinet figured out but would like some input and suggestions on soil and nutrients.

For soil I'm planning on using 2 parts fox farm happy frog with one part pearlite. For nutrients I'm planning to use Dyna gro foliage and bloom. I've read it's important to "flush" your plants 3 times the volume of their pot if using dyna gro.

What are your experiences using similar or the same products?

I used Fox Farm Happy Frog with Dynagrow my last two grows. Both grows came out great, but I had a PH drop mid flower and my plants suffered a bit. I'd watch the soil PH a few months into the grow.

Side note: A member here mentioned that Happy Frog has Sphagnum moss that may break down and become acidic late in the grow. I'm not sure if it's the Sphagnum moss or salt accumulation from Dynagrow, (or something else) but you definitely need to monitor soil PH with this soil. Dolomite lime might help (I'm trying Worm Castings, Dolomite lime, Rice hulls, and Perlite) added to my Happy Frog for next grow.

Here is Durban Poison Fem mid flower using Dyna Grow Foliage Pro, Protekt, Bloom, and MagPro.

7_9side.JPG

Back
Top Bottom