FOX FARM PRODUCTS.#1 in my book!

larryg420

1. Instant Grow Big
2.Big Bloom[Organic]
3.Tiger Bloom
4.Open Sesame
5.Beastie Bloom
I didn't buy the Cha Ching ,also it's my first time using Open Sesame and Beastie Bloom.
I've used FF for about the past year and forgot how good it is.I used GH products and had so-so results.
I used FF about 6 years ago and did very good,just forgot about it.:smokin:
The Instant Grow Big is great for quick Nute uptake and helping sick plants fast.
I just got some very sick and stunted Kush seedlings[3 weeks old]] and in a week they were as big as my grapeberry seedlings that were 5 weeks old.
I grow in soil also.But it works great in hydro set ups too.

I use AN for the hydro, but all soil grows are in a FF Ocean Forest and Light Warrior mix with great results. The plants love it.

Would you guys recommend using Grow Big as a main and only nute for the veg state? and then switching to Big Bloom for flowering? Basically im trying to only use one fert for each phase. I will also be using sea tea as a foliar... So do you guys think that will be enough nutes?

is the ff booster only for hydro or can u use it in soil cuz my buddy give me all 3 of the booster but i'm kind of scared to use it..

find out the formula for volume of a cylinder measure the pots and do some math math science and dictionaries usually have a hard copy page with all this and comparison /conversion charts

Back
Top Bottom