Fox farm schedule help please?

vernf1990

Lets say,I am in flowering 2nd week.but because my pots take 6-7 days to dry out.I should be on the 6 week of fox farm feed schedule (4 week veg and 2 week flower)

BUT I really only have gotten in say the 3rd week..SO should i contunue on to the 4th week feed. or should I go by the actual age of the plants and feed them that week??which would be week 7 of feed sched.???

using promix and fox farm in my pots...:thanks:

is it sativa or indica?

Honestly, I am not sure about this. Maybe someone will come along who has the answer for you. What does the feeding instructions say? I would think going with the actual age of the plant but don't hold me to this.

Thanks for that link, Prairie. I bookmarked it for future reference. I have some FF nutes that I may use in the future.

Lets say,I am in flowering 2nd week.but because my pots take 6-7 days to dry out.I should be on the 6 week of fox farm feed schedule (4 week veg and 2 week flower)

BUT I really only have gotten in say the 3rd week..SO should i contunue on to the 4th week feed. or should I go by the actual age of the plants and feed them that week??which would be week 7 of feed sched.???

using promix and fox farm in my pots...:thanks:
go by what your plants say.That chart was not for mj!

I did try to go off it, but burn my plants by doing it.Your soil will play a big roll on how much nutes to use.So what are you using soil or hydro?If soil what do you have.

Another Fox Farms question. I'm useing the three part Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. I just switched to 12/12 last week. For Easter my wife bought me a bottle of Big Bud from Advanced Nutrients.Question is do I just add Big Bud to my Fox Farms mix or do I replace the Tiger Bloom for the Big Bud?

What size is your pot? It shouldn’t take 6-7 days for the pot to dry out. That means your plant’s roots aren’t developed enough for the pot they’re in. This can cause issues. Can you post pics of your plants. Also, exactly what Foxfarm nutrients are you using? They make a poop load

What size is your pot? It shouldn’t take 6-7 days for the pot to dry out. That means your plant’s roots aren’t developed enough for the pot they’re in. This can cause issues. Can you post pics of your plants. Also, exactly what Foxfarm nutrients are you using? They make a poop load
Thread's from 2012. Does the "similar threads" section strike again?

Thread's from 2012. Does the "similar threads" section strike again?
Maybe. I have noticed threads show up in the 'New Posts' list that have no new postings in several years. Yet, there they are. They should not show up in New Posts until someone actually adds a brand spankin' new msg.

Since there was a new thread titled something along the lines of "Fox Farm Schedule Help" just the other day I wonder if the software grabbed this older thread and stuck it into New Posts instead of into "Similar threads"

Back
Top Bottom