Fox Farm Wholly Mackerel, Kelp Me: Is it OK to use every watering?

Sctanley007

Getting ready to transplant my black indica seedling into its final 3 gallon pot. The soil is FFHF.

After transplant I'm figuring on the plant feeding off the soil for a few weeks before I will need to add nutes. I have the FF feeding schedule and from my first run I know first hand to dial way back on GB and TB when they are first being used.

I picked up the WM & KM and would like to use that from the transplant onward per the feed schedule.

I'm going to only use 1/4 tsp of GB to start and work up from there as needed. Id like my initial feeds to consist of
1/4 tsp GB
1 Tbsp BB
1/2 tsp WM
--then per schedule add KMKY and drop WM when indicated.

Question is do I use the Bushdoctor products every time I water or just alternate plain ph'd water and then next time feed with the BB, GB, WM and KMKY?

Is there any danger of burning the plants with either product and do I need to alter anything to account for using them.

She's awesome and I don't want to F her up.

Attachments

• 20180912a.jpg
    20180912a.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 69
Getting ready to transplant my black indica seedling into its final 3 gallon pot. The soil is FFHF.

After transplant I'm figuring on the plant feeding off the soil for a few weeks before I will need to add nutes. I have the FF feeding schedule and from my first run I know first hand to dial way back on GB and TB when they are first being used.

I picked up the WM & KM and would like to use that from the transplant onward per the feed schedule.

I'm going to only use 1/4 tsp of GB to start and work up from there as needed. Id like my initial feeds to consist of
1/4 tsp GB
1 Tbsp BB
1/2 tsp WM
--then per schedule add KMKY and drop WM when indicated.

Question is do I use the Bushdoctor products every time I water or just alternate plain ph'd water and then next time feed with the BB, GB, WM and KMKY?

Is there any danger of burning the plants with either product and do I need to alter anything to account for using them.

She's awesome and I don't want to F her up.
If you're using Bush doctor Sledge hammer to flush then you only need to use it every 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom