Fox Farm

Chalrock

420 Member
Hello!!
It's my first time using fox farm soil and nutrients.
Can I mix light warrior, happy frogs and ocean forest? How much I need mix ?
When I need start to use nutrients?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190106-184119_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-184119_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20190106-184132_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-184132_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20190106-184208_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-184208_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 59
Someone else using FF soil can weigh in but dont start using nutes from day 1 as the soil is already nutrient rich so wait a week or two for vegging nutes.. and start with a lower dose giving the plant time to adjust and gradually increase dose

FF soil and nutes are great, I got a 1/4 pound off one plant dried using FFOF. the only thing is the FFOF is to hot for seedlings, start them off in the FFHF and add some perlite cause the soil tends to pack after watering a couple of times. My next grow Im going to do a 50/50 mix of FFOF and FFHF. FF nutes are all organic so you really can't go wrong with them, they have a shelf life of 2-3 years and they get better with age and thats coming from FF themselves. They stand by their products which is why I use them.

Hello!!
It's my first time using fox farm soil and nutrients.
Can I mix light warrior, happy frogs and ocean forest? How much I need mix ?
When I need start to use nutrients?
FFLW is made for seed starting and hydro mediums (or so they say) Where the FFOF and FFHF are made to be organic....I'd say choose 1 and go with it...I use FFHF with compost and amendments and it works great...get yourself a PH pen, you're gona need it...:goodluck:

Let me rephrase that last post. You can mix all of the soil together without a problem. Add about 40 % pearlite to your mix. Do not feed plants at all for about 4 weeks. There's enough goodies in the soil to feed them.

As for nutes, do not, I repeat, do not mix together. Add one at a time to water, then another. Feed light at first and then bump it up a little in flower.

You'll do good. Watch for bugs, temperatures, ph of your water every watering.

FF soil and nutes are great, I got a 1/4 pound off one plant dried using FFOF. the only thing is the FFOF is to hot for seedlings, start them off in the FFHF and add some perlite cause the soil tends to pack after watering a couple of times. My next grow Im going to do a 50/50 mix of FFOF and FFHF. FF nutes are all organic so you really can't go wrong with them, they have a shelf life of 2-3 years and they get better with age and thats coming from FF themselves. They stand by their products which is why I use them.
Fox Farm only has 1 organic nutrient, Big Bloom, the rest are synthetic. FFOF is not too hot for seedlings. This is a common parroted saying. It would be way too hot for freshly rooted clones but a new seed should always do just fine in FFOF unless the grower overwaters or don't treat it right. I am growing in soil 10 times hotter than FFOF with seeds and no issues. Plants adapt, FFOF is fine. Fox farm sil is great, don't get me wrong but the company....not so much. Go ahead, call them and ask them for help with your feeding schedule for a pot plant. See how fast they tell you that their stuff is not meant for growing pot and they want nothing to do with you. I have done it as have many others.

Back
Top Bottom