Foxfarm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm nutes

Buckshot, do you have the link for your journal and info on Ocean Forest? Also, is there info on how to do a Epsom Salt Flush in there? I am using FFOF right now and am using distilled water. I started adding unsulphured molasses (Cal/Mag) today and have bought some epsom salts just in case.

There is a link to my journal in my signature and a link to how I feed (this is changing) the info for an Epsom flush is in there too but there is 200 pages to wade through. In short about a teaspoon per gallon. Run at least 3 times the container through... 15 gallons for a 5 gallon pot and don't re-use. If the plant is bad off and still in veg or barely budding you can give it a foliage feed as well, same mix.

edit --

Plants won't do as well with distilled water. Distilled water has no minerals or nutrients for the plants.

Buckshot I really appreciate the info, the only reason that I am using distilled is that my water softener puts out a lot of salt and I don't even want to go that direction and locking up the plants while vegging. I have already been saving the 1 gallon water jugs & plan to go the the reservoir (neighboring city's water supply) and fill up once a week. The water is pristine, but a little on the acidic side, but I can adjust that easily.

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

This is a awesome chart! It shows progression which others don't. I wish there was some on calcium.

Back
Top Bottom