Foxfarm PH Help

spyvy

Hello All Ok I came across some Foxfarm OF / Happy Frog /and Light warrior/ plan on mixing together at = parts. This is my first 100% organic grows. I Will be using Earth Juice Grow & Bloom . My concern is from what I have been reading there are PH issues with Foxfarm soils so i need advise ..ok here we go

ok reading in organic grow forums one says never ph anything just water and feed without ever PH anything the soil will buffer the ph on its own and they say no problems .

next ones read check your runoff , then ph water and feed to adjust ph so runoff = out. meaning 6.3 to 6.5

next one reads only ph water going in and pay no attention to run off. meaning in 6.3 to 6.5 in

next one says add dolmite lime to balance the ph

I have tried them all except the never PH anything .... and doing all the others always had PH issues always testing soil PH and PH ing the water and feed to 6.3 to 6.5
so if your using Foxfarm soils can i get some help on this way to many questions and no correct answers im reading my brains out and still unsure. Thanks alot in advance for your responce

Back
Top Bottom