foxfarm users

wolfman68

i have all the foxfarm booster sesame,cha-ching,beatie bloom.. does it really help or did i waiste my money?

they help if you do it right, if you over feed the wrong plant it can be too much and leaves will curl. but i like the open sesame and the beastie bloomz, don't see much of a difference with the cha ching

Fox Farms makes good, decent nutes, however their soil is what they're better known for. Did you waste your money? Hell nah, they're good quality and pretty potent, but better does exist.
And yes, i have used fox farms nute line and soil with the exception of one of their solubles. Good stuff :surf:

great guys thank you again.. does eve1 use as directed it says 1/4 per gallon? or should you use lighter dose? whats your guys experience with it?

i'm doing a little test trial now a 1/4 teaspoon per 5g of water.. i'll let you guys know how it's working.. thanks again eve1:rollit:

So how often should you water then? I know every other watering with nutes.

The best indicator of how often you should water your plants, are the plants themselves. Stick your finger in the dirt about 1-2 inches in(without hurting roots of course) if the top feels moist, then you dont need to water. If it feels dry then its time to water. Remember that the top of the soil dries out the quickest, so when its fairly dry or you see you ladies look a lil droopy then water.
Through observing your ladies, and when they give cues as to when they are thirsty you will be able to individualize a watering plan for water ever medium you're growing in, or whatever strain you are growing..

Additional info:
About Wet - Dry Cycles
How do I determine my watering schedule for container plants?
What is the best type of water to start with?
How can I tell whether my drooping plant is overwatered or underwatered?

All this and more can be found @:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

good luck :surf:

so far so good with the recommended dose time to bump it up alittle bit to see what happens..

what should i look for if it's to much?

Back
Top Bottom