Fr3d : 1st Grow Closet Soil Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk HPS 400W Dual Spectrum

It is always nice to see a good grow :)

Sounds like you're goin for the couch lock kinda high :ganjamon:
and ur yields should be great on the ones that have 3 to 4 weeks left.

:thanks:

Flower Day 50:

IMG_38173.JPG
IMG_38182.JPG
IMG_38203.JPG
IMG_38214.JPG
IMG_38224.JPG
IMG_38243.JPG
IMG_38153.JPG
IMG_3815_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG

Broken / Test lower brunch
IMG_38293.JPG
IMG_3829_-_Copy_2_.JPG
IMG_3829_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_38303.JPG

:peace:

Where is my sample? Looks great bro. :thumb:

:ciao: hey mates some time since i make a update on the 12/12 girls the hare now at day 24 of flower and some trim

Day 24 Flower

IMG_38392.JPG
IMG_38381.JPG

This one i think i am going to harvest in more 2/4 days is going for the second week of flush Days 54 Flower

IMG_38405.JPG
IMG_38464.JPG
IMG_38492.JPG
IMG_38454.JPG
IMG_38433.JPG
IMG_38443.JPG
IMG_3843_-_Copy.JPG

some lower buds

IMG_38502.JPG

and the buds on the slower are finally swell

IMG_38521.JPG

Wow I found your journal at the start and I must of been very medicated cause I forgot to click the subscribe button dang it!
I am glad I found you again brother you have got some stellar buds there man! + reps and 5 stars to you!

Hey guys n gals lets give this journal the five star treatment. There is a rate this journal button at the top of the page I think he deserves a
little more attention!:thumb:

late to the party but impressed with what I saw :) Hope you have the same luck or even more on your next grow fr3d!

Thks mate

Wow I found your journal at the start and I must of been very medicated cause I forgot to click the subscribe button dang it!
I am glad I found you again brother you have got some stellar buds there man! + reps and 5 stars to you!

Hey guys n gals lets give this journal the five star treatment. There is a rate this journal button at the top of the page I think he deserves a
little more attention!:thumb:

Wow mate im happy you like my girls really big thks for the support :Namaste:

right on im with ya just gave him 5 stars

Impressive journal mate! Your taken those buds to their absolute genetic limit!!

What ppm's were you running for those strains during flower mate? :thumb:

Thks, dont now the ppm only control PH and give nutes hevery wattering in the amount describe on the table below, but in my future grow i am going use 2ltr hempys so i will only give nutes once per week and water every other day

an.png

5 stars definitely, well done! An absolutely brilliant grow, I am very impressed.

:bravo:

Just read your thread, pretty buds! Cant wait for the smoke report and final weight

Thks

well thks one more time for the support ppl tonigthe i will photo update my girls i have the slow one at day 60 of flower maybe more 10 days or so to harvest, the 2 12/12 girls hare on day 30 of flower and i have a new seedling on a mini hempy it will grow on a 2 ltr hempy is also 12/12 from seed to harvest

PS: sry for the bad english

Hello friends :high-five:

first girl 7 days dry hanging up side down on the closet (will dry on the dry rack for more 3/5 days before the jars photos later )
189,7 grams
IMG_38643.JPG

Slow one day 60 flower, maybe one more week before harvest, what you guys say ???? one more ?? maybe 2 :confused::confused:

IMG_38653.JPG
IMG_38664.JPG
IMG_38674.JPG
IMG_3867_-_Copy1.JPG

My last Shiva Skunk girl 5 beans 100% germination, this one will grow on a 2 ltr HEMPY, 3 parts perlite 1 part vermi... 12/12 seed to harvest, will feed nuts once per week and water every 2 days, i have germ the seedling in a mini HEMPY :)

1 day above
IMG_38681.JPG

and a family photo

IMG_38702.JPG

Back
Top Bottom