Wet weight :
353,5g

IMG_39113.JPG

IMG_39092.JPG

IMG_39103.JPG

:peace:

Hi Fr3d -

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a few of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

I just got the same seeds and i wanted to ask you what was your most successful method for germination with these Shiva skunk seeds? Also i cannot find those square pots anywhere.do you have a link?
Pics are beautiful your doing a great job....

As i read on i noticed you kept mentioning hempys..what are those..
By the way, your first grow is an inspiration to guys like me. I can only hope that with similar conditions to yours that i will be half as successful
I will be using pro mix bx that i mix with extra peet moss for soil.other than that my conditions are very similar to yours. Do you have any tips or anything i should not use with the Shiva skunk?
Did you ever try to clone them?

Thks mates i am happy you guys like my girls :Namaste:

and a little update, girls have a new house Hortilab HL 100 - 100x100x200 cm

IMG_37372.JPG

:peace:

well i dont no where to start dude. fantastic journal. there should be a prize for journals.
iam sitting here in Scotland been growing 20+ years. and having a j, and started to go through page by page witch i dont normally do.(normally skip to the good parts.) so i get to this page witch iam on now page 4, and BANG! i spot something with your extraction method.
and WOW! if i change my stuff around ,i could get rid of my extra fan pulling my cool shades. iam such a happy man for seeing this. SO MR Fr3d, THANK YOU. YOU SO MADE MY DAY. cheers buddy.

now back to your journal, as i said before this is a pleasure to read short and sweet ,great from start to finish,bravo chap. happydays.

Back
Top Bottom