France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Girls are lookin so jolie... lassiez les bon temps rouler ;)

+ reps... your girls look well loved, ami.

Let the good times roll indeed my friend! Im happy to know the love and attention that I put into them, its noticeable! Thank you for pointing out. I def feel like a father with my plants all the time, I try to make sure they have a happy life!

Reps+ back to you, fine work you are doing with your babes as well. Keep it real, :peace:

:420: people, Irie I!

Little uptdate on some bites on my leafs, I might have some spider mites again, not infestation but the ocational ones trying to infest, along with the usual pests, that I kill everyday all over with my fingers :< Il will do another spray with Vic074's rosemary's recipe.

There is one kind of spec I cant figure out what it is.
GEDC04802.JPG
GEDC04792.JPG
GEDC0477.JPG

This one here im pretty sure its damn mites.
GEDC04761.JPG

Outdoor girls
GEDC04741.JPG

Hope ya'll happy, smookend is coming, cheers :peace:

I sprayed all my plants with a mix of 100 Ml of rosemary home made oil + 600 Ml of water and 1 drop of bio soap. Hope it helps with the pests, and doesnt burn my girls!
Love to ya'll, im too high to post anything else, I love you all :D

Thanks Sinse and yeah, it shows. I agree on the ladybugs for the greenhouse... and if you don't mind them, inside too. I've released one colony in my veggie garden a month ago and will do another in a few weeks... that make a big difference... just waiting for my praying mantis eggs to hatch :)

Thanks again bro, but funny enough, the plants inside the greenhouse are doing great, its the ones outside in pots which seems to have the most pests! I sprayed them yesterday with home made rosemary oil! I might have added too much oil because this morning they where all really shinny, and some leaves even curling a little bit. But one thing is for sure, Aphids and everything else was melted!!!!! So i cleaned them leaves with paper towel, just to leave a coating of the oil and covered them, since im thinking if the sun hits those leafs they will be cooked.
:peace: :Rasta:

Few changes on the indoor girls :smokin:

Veg Room
LST, doing its job so far!

GEDC04871.JPG
GEDC04862.JPG

Rafaela, (still praying its a female, her phenotypes are soo nice)(sorry about the sided picture, noticed too late)

GEDC04881.JPG

Flowering room
Seems ok
GEDC04891.JPG

This girls has some strange marks, its the first time Im going an indoor grow, So I have no idea what it might be :<
GEDC0490.JPG

Thats all for today, :peace: to ya'll, hope you are all enjoying the smokend. :love:

That's a good thing... I would keep an eye on them and be ready to give them a rinsing in case too much is built up on them, but I'm paranoid that way, lol. And the greenhouse makes sense for less pets and better growth... it keeps the temps more regular and it is a physical barrier, so it's harder for the pests to find and establish entry. I plan on putting up a greenhouse if at all possible for next year for cannabis AND veggies just for those reasons... well those and that NW Washington is mostly cloudy/rainy/cool-cold, which I love, but a lot of fruits and veg need more time than our season up here.

LOL, you were posting as I was, above I was referring to the oil treated girl... the new ones look good with the LST, but watch the crisping edges. My more sensative ones do that if the nutes are too high, the lights are too close, or if a leaf has been totally shaded out by so many layers it's getting no sun, but those are from what's happened to me... make sure they're getting airflow so it's no constant sweat/evap/condensation.

Maybe PH issue, strange enough, even when my PH was off for the first part of this grow due to lack of pen, my leaves never did that, but I don't grow in soil inside the house, so maybe it'd be a bit different in soil, I don't know. I'd be looking at light and air flow first, then PH, then finally nutes and lockout next. I'm methodical though, comes from the IT and Management background, I'm sure, lol :)

That's a good thing... I would keep an eye on them and be ready to give them a rinsing in case too much is built up on them, but I'm paranoid that way, lol. And the greenhouse makes sense for less pets and better growth... it keeps the temps more regular and it is a physical barrier, so it's harder for the pests to find and establish entry. I plan on putting up a greenhouse if at all possible for next year for cannabis AND veggies just for those reasons... well those and that NW Washington is mostly cloudy/rainy/cool-cold, which I love, but a lot of fruits and veg need more time than our season up here.

Indeed bro, I washed the excess oil today, with paper towel, and did a momentarly cover with the rest of the greenhouse cover, they made it trough the day nicely!!!
This year the greenhouse was only for smaller, slower plants... since they usually demand more care, but all of the sudden they started stretching and looking so much better. I dont know whats the lattitude of NW, but in here its 49degrees, So i def dont have much time to plant stuff :( ! Its my first year in here, so im just doing a test, see how it goes!, same for my girls, no idea about flowering times in here, pests, mildew % all of that its new in here for me. Its exiting as well! I feel you on the paranoia, they are like my kids at the end of the day... Kids I will smoke Bwajaja!!
Happy dayz, happy dayz... Your girls are looking sweller and sweller. Keep it up, harlekim plants loving the love ! :Namaste::tommy:

LOL, you were posting as I was, above I was referring to the oil treated girl... the new ones look good with the LST, but watch the crisping edges. My more sensative ones do that if the nutes are too high, the lights are too close, or if a leaf has been totally shaded out by so many layers it's getting no sun, but those are from what's happened to me... make sure they're getting airflow so it's no constant sweat/evap/condensation.

Maybe PH issue, strange enough, even when my PH was off for the first part of this grow due to lack of pen, my leaves never did that, but I don't grow in soil inside the house, so maybe it'd be a bit different in soil, I don't know. I'd be looking at light and air flow first, then PH, then finally nutes and lockout next. I'm methodical though, comes from the IT and Management background, I'm sure, lol :)

Looool!, well, my guess its that she didnt really liked the 36 hours darkness I gave her, since I PH water everytime, to 6.5~, airflow its quite nice, temp. never goes higher then 29c., and could be a little of a Nut lock out as well, Tbh, im not metodical at all.... im a mess in that way, I just learn by mistakes... but then try to never make them again lol ;/ maybe Ill flush her a bit! I putted some guano yesterday, so maybe with the flush it will get deeper in while flushing the older salt buildups.
I barelly finished highschool, retired from college, and now im living best dayz! :D I will keep an eye on that girl, she had minerfly larvas as well, 6 of them... maybe she was reacting to them, dont know... they are getting greener at least! Cheers to you bro, keep it real, and thanks again. +reps for the kindness!

Well, I might have fucked up, with the oil since I didn't mixed it properly or added too much... Now they look like they are ready to get sun tanned :(! I cleaned leaf by leaf with paper towel to remove the excess, they dont look too bad, but I just hope they dont wither and die ._." At leat everything no signs of pests LOL.

Oiled girls
GEDC04911.JPG
GEDC0492.JPG

Greenhouse ones
GEDC04941.JPG
GEDC04931.JPG

Moved one of the oiled girls inside... compare T_T!
GEDC04951.JPG
GEDC0496.JPG

Healthy babes, loving the light and the LST.
GEDC04971.JPG
GEDC04981.JPG

Cheers, please do speak your mind! Im in need of some reassurance!!!! Hope you are all enjoying the weedend.

Hey Sinse! Just caught up with your weedventure :thumb: Girls are looking shinny and healthy as heck!! I understand your concern on the oil on the leafs, I havent had an issue yet, unless there is a water bead left on the leaf it will totally fry a spot on her once the sun comes around, good going on wiping the leafs dude reps+! I tried that a couple times first grow and it lasted a week or so, after that it got to be way too much work :laugh: Very nice lst too, make those girls listen :) & I am also seeing some of those tan blotchy burn spots on the leafs.. Will do some research into this sir :peace: CA215

It seemed like the only thing I could do, im just hoping they will get back on track, and that Allmighty sun will come out more offen, and stop the stretching. Im about to do a massive Topping!!!!!!!!

:Rasta:

Ive got 8 plants still outside, Im on a debate atm, I topped 4 which I will put into the flowering chamber in 3-4 days! So I will have a total of 8 plants in the 1sqm (about 3x3ft.)400w. Ive never grown indoors, so I dont know if thats enough for the meanwhile (The males will go, so maybe at that point I can get some more inside). They have about 1 month 1week(or so) of life... Would it be fine to start flowering them all? or should I let them veg some more My pots are 11liters!... Thanks for any advice beforehand! (if I made any sense :D)

Honestly, it depends on how big you want the plants to get and how much training you want to do. I'd say unless you're going for a SOG like style with little plants, you'll be maxed and will need to do a good amount of training or flip into flower fairly early. My little closet is 3' 10" x 1' 4" and if you take a look, those 6 plants are honestly too much for that space, even with all the bondage tieing them down. That said, I'm pretty sure I could do 8 plants in a 3x3 space, 3 rows of 3 plants, then 2 plants, then 3 plants. I would top/ubt to get 4+ tops, then LST and put in some poles or tomato cages on each. Tope once more maybe depending on strain, but I'd flip to flower within 3 to 4 weeks of actual veg. Then, defol and train, keep each in their "designated area" so to speak of about 1sq foot wide canopy (hence tomato cage thoughts, verticle/trellis style on all sides if I could).

Aside from something like above, I'd probably max that size on about 4 - 6 plants, 4 with longer veg, 6 with shorter.

Can't wait to see what you do with them though :)

Its amazing how the plants vegg. inside look so much better then the ones outdoor, the sun here is not out everyday really, so they have stretched quite a lot more. I've got 5 in the veg room, and 5 in the flowering room, so im putting about 4 - 5 more into the flower room, to leave 4 or 5 outdoors.
Im not a fan of defoliating, the most I do is topping or LST'ng tbh, I cant say whats better to do, I just follow my instinct, which is not always the best, but in the past has saved me. I will act on the move, I dont really want to transplant them again so I might as well start sexing them all now, after all some will be male too.

GEDC055811.JPG
GEDC055911.JPG
GEDC056011.JPG
GEDC056111.JPG
GEDC05621.JPG

Do those holes in the greenhouse material provide good airflow? Or do you provide additional air flow? If you get a chance, where did you get the material, it looks interesting. Also, does it tear/rip easily?

Anyway, yeah, stay on the hunt for those males and Hope You get some more Sun over there soon!
:peace:

males are an inevitability in our grows, it how we count our counter measures in our grown that count

Indeed bro, they are part of life, and its our job to kill them :(! I wouldnt mind keeping a strong, good phenotype looking one though, might save some pollen, I enjoy growing from seed as well :Rasta: Good day to you.

Do those holes in the greenhouse material provide good airflow? Or do you provide additional air flow? If you get a chance, where did you get the material, it looks interesting. Also, does it tear/rip easily?

Anyway, yeah, stay on the hunt for those males and Hope You get some more Sun over there soon!
:peace:

yo yo, They do provide air renovation quite nicely, not like strong wind currents to move the plants, but it ensures they dont suffocate and lack precious Co2. Its quite resistant, I've had some strong winds and it has stayed strong, without tearing at all. I bought it in the gardening center in Paris, but I have no idea whats its called tbh.. The sun seems to be coming out a little bit more, for 2 days now its been around 90f, so plants are loving it! Irie bro, fire to dem herbs. :ganjamon: :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom