Freaks 3rd LED Grow Journal, 4x4x6.5 Tent, Chocolate Cream Cookies: Chocolate Stardawg x Cookies & Cream

420BudzFreak

Hello there!! I’m back for another journal. I’m upgrading my tent and will be adding a new light sometime during the grow. I get the tent today so you’ll see pictures of setup and everything. I’ve been growing for quite a while and have things fairly dialed in. I use the GH Flora series and a root innocullant called Enzymes. I keep things VERY simple and enjoy my home grown flowers . The tent I’m getting is 4x4x6.5’ upgrading from 2x2x5’. I’ll be running hydroponic. Simple DWC. Approximately 400w (at the wall) of LED light. That’s about it for now. With my previous set up I was able to get 6-8 ounces cured from 2 plants on my 3 grows with it. Here is a couple pictures of the set up as I had it.

8929E4E4-A56A-46B7-A2C9-5E64012384DE.jpegF989159F-98B7-4D4B-844E-AEEAD441C764.jpeg2F99258B-844B-4758-BAFB-974A435F3DD0.jpeg1E69C323-D5F5-4771-86DC-2164E72D0133.jpeg5F46F8D7-164E-400F-8A78-05E3B7F724F9.jpeg1ABDFD64-2709-432F-B426-54B41D5F8ED0.jpeg

Good morning 420mag! Today I’ll be putting 2 Chocolate Cream Cookie beans into a glass of water to begin the process!! My previous grows have all been from bag seeds. I’ve been VERY happy with the results. Now it’s time for me to grow something I know the name of and know the breeder. I’m excited for this one. Only 2 beans, because I’m only growing 2 plants and I don’t like wasting things lol. Watch out for the glass of water post in a while!! Happy growing and keep it green!!

I like the tent man I need one like that I feel like I'm goingvto run out of space with mine.

Hey man, thanks for stopping in! . I was using a 2x2 and I got 6 ounces back to back out of it and there was still room to get more if I dialed it in further. What size is yours? I didn’t see it mentioned in your journal. You can always upgrade in the future and use the smaller one for veg. That’s what I plan on doing . This 4x4 feels massive haha.

Hey man, thanks for stopping in! . I was using a 2x2 and I got 6 ounces back to back out of it and there was still room to get more if I dialed it in further. What size is yours? I didn’t see it mentioned in your journal. You can always upgrade in the future and use the smaller one for veg. That’s what I plan on doing . This 4x4 feels massive haha.
The one I have now is a 2x2 and I do want to get a bigger one for flower and keep this one for veg too

lol its funny cause i went with 4x4 and felt cramped after a grow so I moved o a 5x5 and now I flower in both lol. Glad to see you back at it freak. I just finished up flowering on my mothers, they're hanging in the 4x4 right now and I have two weeks left til my autos come down.

lol its funny cause i went with 4x4 and felt cramped after a grow so I moved o a 5x5 and now I flower in both lol. Glad to see you back at it freak. I just finished up flowering on my mothers, they're hanging in the 4x4 right now and I have two weeks left til my autos come down.
Looking forward to seeing the freak in action again

Ontario!! My man. Good to see you dude. Hope things are well. I’ll swing by soon and check things out!! The 4x4 is a huge step up from the 2x2. I find my self standing in it and looking around haha. I’m going to be building a rdwc system soon, but for now I’m sticking with just dwc. I’ve changed it up a bit to accommodate the room. Two 5 gallon buckets with 2 air stones in each.

Stltoed!! Welcome buddy. Glad to have you. Should be a good show.

Here she is ready to rock!!
E3154171-ED33-4493-A392-507AE30F7893.jpeg

oh this one is winding down right now, I have 4 GG#4 in the window sil waiting to spout and I will be running King tut autos in the auto tent in a few weeksn when the blue dram come down. You could stop in and check my new diy lights I built. Pretty proud of them and I think they are going do some work for sure.

oh this one is winding down right now, I have 4 GG#4 in the window sil waiting to spout and I will be running King tut autos in the auto tent in a few weeksn when the blue dram come down. You could stop in and check my new diy lights I built. Pretty proud of them and I think they are going do some work for sure.
OoOoO .. I love DIY!! Ill swing bit soon and have a gander. Youve got quite the line up stacking haha.
I'll grab a seat in the corner...
I see you Dabber haha.. Glad to have you! Should be a fun show.

there are just so many different strains to choose from.
Aint that the truth! I have this and another one from the same breeder. The hardest part is waiting for the beans to burst and the first signs of green. Im ok after that haha.

Awesome stuff Budz, took the plunge and dipping my toes in here for a while. I use MH/HPS 600W right now but next grow I'll most likely use the LED's. I'll have lots of questions for you as the time comes. Thanks for letting me hang around!
Welcome! Glad to have you dude. I actually own a 600w hps but I’m scared to death of it lol. I used it once years ago and never since. They’re great lights but I fell in love with the blurple lol. Easier heat management. Closer bud-light proximity for the most part. Power consumption, etc. I’m planning on swapping out the middle light for a more powerful one with cob leds. My draw would be about 560 at the wall. Right now it’s about 400. We’ll see how it goes! Ask all the questions you want, glad to help.

Back
Top Bottom