Freaks 3rd LED Grow Journal, 4x4x6.5 Tent, Chocolate Cream Cookies: Chocolate Stardawg x Cookies & Cream

I’m back! With a couple crappy pictures haha. That’s all for now. They’re moving right along Stltoed!
B5B0FAAA-D1FE-4937-A1E2-30E9ACB3B221.jpeg
5E3560AC-1A5A-4775-AC56-2967CB0B4397.jpeg

I adore your old setup! If I had not gone with ebb and flow, I would have done DWC. And we have the same tent size!
I think because I was new to all this growing (being a user for a long time, but not growing), the ebb and flow made the most sense to me at the time.
But the DWC would have given me a lot of extra space to grow.
I'm thinking about changing, but I have $400 invested in my ebb and flow setup and don't know how to sell it because I live in a state where growing, possession and using are all illegal.
Do you mean that you get 6-8 oz. every grow?
Wow.

Hello there!! I’m back for another journal. I’m upgrading my tent and will be adding a new light sometime during the grow. I get the tent today so you’ll see pictures of setup and everything. I’ve been growing for quite a while and have things fairly dialed in. I use the GH Flora series and a root innocullant called Enzymes. I keep things VERY simple and enjoy my home grown flowers . The tent I’m getting is 4x4x6.5’ upgrading from 2x2x5’. I’ll be running hydroponic. Simple DWC. Approximately 400w (at the wall) of LED light. That’s about it for now. With my previous set up I was able to get 6-8 ounces cured from 2 plants on my 3 grows with it. Here is a couple pictures of the set up as I had it.

8929E4E4-A56A-46B7-A2C9-5E64012384DE.jpegF989159F-98B7-4D4B-844E-AEEAD441C764.jpeg2F99258B-844B-4758-BAFB-974A435F3DD0.jpeg1E69C323-D5F5-4771-86DC-2164E72D0133.jpeg5F46F8D7-164E-400F-8A78-05E3B7F724F9.jpeg1ABDFD64-2709-432F-B426-54B41D5F8ED0.jpeg

OK, don't laugh. You mention inline fan in your res. Is it blowing into the res or from it? I told you it was a stupid Q.

OK, don't laugh. You mention inline fan in your res. Is it blowing into the res or from it? I told you it was a stupid Q.
Thats not stupid at all! The fan is blowing out of the res (taking the warm air out of the res). It has definitely helped keep my res temps down. Its been running for a long time now and hasnt gotten above 69. The air temp in the tent is 82. I like this.

I adore your old setup! If I had not gone with ebb and flow, I would have done DWC. And we have the same tent size!
I think because I was new to all this growing (being a user for a long time, but not growing), the ebb and flow made the most sense to me at the time.
But the DWC would have given me a lot of extra space to grow.
I'm thinking about changing, but I have $400 invested in my ebb and flow setup and don't know how to sell it because I live in a state where growing, possession and using are all illegal.
Do you mean that you get 6-8 oz. every grow?
Wow.
Thanks!! It was a good little set up for sure and the res has lived on as a res in my new tent. Theres nothing wrong with ebb and flow. Id use it until it pays me back in flowers then decide if you want to try something else! I find dwc/rdwc very easy. You can check the numbers and instantly know whats going on. In the 2x2 tent I got between 6 and 8 ounces cured on each of the 3 grows I used it for. Well see what this new tent will do!! Im excited.

OooooooOooo. Time lapse in coming!! This is pretty cool. I’m looking forward to it. I’m not sure how many hours it’s gunna be but we’ll see. Maybe 8? Maybe 12? It’s taking one picture every 20 seconds. it might take some playing with!!
130BAFDF-1A31-4654-A09B-9DC71FB79B37.jpeg

OooooooOooo. Time lapse in coming!! This is pretty cool. I’m looking forward to it. I’m not sure how many hours it’s gunna be but we’ll see. Maybe 8? Maybe 12? It’s taking one picture every 20 seconds. it might take some playing with!!
130BAFDF-1A31-4654-A09B-9DC71FB79B37.jpeg

Is the cam connected to a computer 24/24?

Holy crap it’s been a while. Both of these plants ended up being male. Anyways, life got busy and I couldn’t post for a while. Weed is legal here now and life has calmed down. I’ll be back around a lot more often for sure. Hope everyone is well. I’ll be passing through threads over the next few days!

Oh wow! Those are gorgeous! Why are all the pretty and big plants boys? LOL.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

@420BudzFreak, at the first post of this thread you wrote you were able to get 6-8 ounces with 3 grows using 2x2 tent. So you got ~2 ounces from two plants per grow, right? Great harvest! I'm curious about light you used. Can you provide the link to that journal? I was not able to find it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom