Freaks Fabulous 'N' Furry Grow: Bruce Banner 'N' Black Diesel

Freak Brothers

So here we go again another grow
At the moment both tents r full of auto's all at various stages in flower So as the auto's come down the mighty hulk will smash :rofl:
Along with a black diesel

For most of the summer my tents have had there doors open,,windows open anything to keep temps down
20210908_145107.jpg

So I'll tag a couple of peeps to see if I know what I'm doing :rofl:

Right let's have a look wots been going on with the 2 girls
20210828_101242.jpg

Then
20210902_091020.jpg
20210902_091016.jpg

And finally where I'm at the moment
20210908_145227.jpg

Just wanted to get the show started

And now I've forgotten how to create link for sig ,it's a joke my memory getting real bad lately :ganjamon:

Howdy do mate, looking good:thumb:.
I doubt you will have to worry about keeping the tent doors open for much longer. The change of seasons is upon us. Saying that, you lot up there have been getting some crazy sunshine for a change. But it is Scotland, so it will probably be snowing tomorrow :laugh:
Anyway, I'm in:)

Ok here we go with the setup of this particular grow:

I have 2 tents that shall b used ,
The first one is 3ft×3ft×6ft high
The second one is 4ft×2ft×5ft high

I will b using mostly @ViparSpectra lights
In tent one I'll b using a p600 and a similar led for watt's 95+/-5% ,,it seems to have a bit more 3000k colour leds so it should b good in flower stage ,,both lights r dimmable so this is my preferred tent for seedlings an shit
The second tent is a little outdated fan cooling lights, but still do the job ,,2 V300s and a cheap flower light ,unfortunately none of these lights r dimmable

Fuck that was hard write,my head is up my arse so I'll finish after a joint an something to eat :ganjamon: :circle-of-love:

Ok here we go with the setup of this particular grow:

I have 2 tents that shall b used ,
The first one is 3ft×3ft×6ft high
The second one is 4ft×2ft×5ft high

I will b using mostly @ViparSpectra lights
In tent one I'll b using a p600 and a similar led for watt's 95+/-5% ,,it seems to have a bit more 3000k colour leds so it should b good in flower stage ,,both lights r dimmable so this is my preferred tent for seedlings an shit
The second tent is a little outdated fan cooling lights, but still do the job ,,2 V300s and a cheap flower light ,unfortunately none of these lights r dimmable

Fuck that was hard write,my head is up my arse so I'll finish after a joint an something to eat :ganjamon: :circle-of-love:
Thank you for your long-time support, hope you could try our XS series lights someday.

The xs series lights look fantastic and yeah I would love to try xs series but I think there gonna stay just outta reach financially :drool: :circle-of-love:

And this morning
20210909_115020.jpg
20210909_114831.jpg
20210909_114821.jpg

I have planted an orange sherbet, a white kush an a jedi kush these will replace the rest of the auto's once done

So I suppose I should mention wot I'll b using on this grow : first the seeds I'll b growing r black skull Bruce banner and Advanced seeds black diesel and as usual just fired into the soil
The soil is a 50/50 mix of light mix and my gsc grow soil
The Nutrients I'll b using will b a mix of cheap £1 bottles from the pound shop and various products that cost a shit load more than a pound
Have also purchased a bottle colloidal silver at 45ppm so I might try to take cuttings and spray clones to hopefully collect a little pollen
But that's jumping ahead of myself
20210911_175835.jpg
20210911_175810.jpg
20210911_175755.jpg

Cant lie got a WSE bruce banner on the go never tried it even when in holland.Will be lurking see how your auto gets on. :)
The Bruce banner an diesel r both photos but some of the others I'm planting r auto's like a jedi kush that's only just opened up :ganjamon:
I'm gonna have to check em out
You got room for a freak sister to sit in and watch? I’ll try to be good.
Always got room for anything freaky :rofl:
Oh and u can try to b good all u want but I can't say the same :rofl:

Welcome aboard one and all it's a pleasure to have u all here in my pokey little corner of the Internet :ganjamon:

OK kwel will be nice to see how she turns out who is the beeder of the banner if you dont mind me asking.
The Bruce banner an diesel r both photos but some of the others I'm planting r auto's like a jedi kush that's only just opened up :ganjamon:
I'm gonna have to check em out

Always got room for anything freaky :rofl:
Oh and u can try to b good all u want but I can't say the same :rofl:

Welcome aboard one and all it's a pleasure to have u all here in my pokey little corner of the Internet :ganjamon:

@skunksa My Bruce Banner is from black skull ,,

While I'm here I've threw them into bigger pots
20210912_094533.jpg

Next time they get uppotted will b when I've cut next auto down an clear up space

@skunksa My Bruce Banner is from black skull ,,

While I'm here I've threw them into bigger pots
20210912_094533.jpg

Next time they get uppotted will b when I've cut next auto down an clear up space
You have room for another?

So after putting Bruce an diesel into bigger pots still hoping to get the BB into a 5 gallon fabric pot and possibly the same for the diesel depending on what some of the others go into ,,,all final pot's will b 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots
As well as new pots I'm sticking em into the other tent
20210913_123807.jpg

Leaves more room for the young uns
20210913_123633.jpg

So after putting Bruce an diesel into bigger pots still hoping to get the BB into a 5 gallon fabric pot and possibly the same for the diesel depending on what some of the others go into ,,,all final pot's will b 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots
As well as new pots I'm sticking em into the other tent
20210913_123807.jpg

Leaves more room for the young uns
20210913_123633.jpg
Hey. Just an FYI from a guy who is by no means a good grower of our fav plant, but I’m learning. I would not put the BB in a 3 gallon pot. I tried. It didn’t work. After about a week since I transplanted her into a 7 gallon pot she is finally starting to come around. My opinion so far on the BB is she wants lots of room for her roots to grow. She has BIG roots. At least mine does. She basically stopped growing for me and that was all I could think that I had done wrong. So far it seems since I upped her to a 7 gallon from the 3 gallon she will be ok and is slowly responding. Getting fuller and more lush day by day. Maybe you’ll have better luck. Just thought you might like the opinion : )

Back
Top Bottom