Fredwak's 1st Low Budget Indoor Grow!

Love and respect to all. :passitleft:
I'm going to post this pic of the results of this years' grows. Durban Poison and Purple Punch are missing because.....you know...:ganjamon:.
20201214_125500.jpg

From the bottom:
White Widow, Do Si Dos, Gelato, Afghani
all outdoors
Afghani, Bubba Kush. indoors.
Thanks my friends! This is, in part, made possible by you all. Stay stoneder.

The indoor and outdoor Afghani look so different. :yummy:
They really do! The Afghani grown outdoors is larfy and very piney, the indoor grown dense nugs but less piney.

They all look good :drool:
Great picture - 2020 in the rear view mirror, but with bits missing. It’s a metaphor :love:
I'd give em all back if 2020 never happened but I've got em, 2020 is quickly receding in the rear view, and we're headed to 21 and better times. Party on dudes!

I always wondered about the same cut grown indoors and outdoors, comparison or differences. I don't know much about outdoor. Not many grow here due to the weather
Ya know, Dank, I'm still wondering! Its weird for sure. I grew two Afghani outside that were clones of the one indoors. The outdoor Afghani were larfy this year. The other strains grew pretty nice buds, as you can see.

They both look tasty :thumb:

I might have to try a couple auto's next summer. I already have the seeds. I'm sure they'd be finished long before the cold weather hits.
Let them grow the way nature intended it :D
The light and room to grow is a plus.

I'm dropping in on your grow @Fredwak. It appears I know or have been around many of the folks following here. I'm stoneder too. :bongrip:
Great to see you @MagicJim :passitleft: I'm bad at keeping up with people's journals, hell, I can't even keep up with mine sometimes. But I love stopping by and saying high.:ciao: haha, stay stoneder.

did you get the light sorted fred ?

i'm sure that will up the indoor game.

did you get the light sorted fred ?

i'm sure that will up the indoor
Gmornin bluter. Thank for the inquiry. The good folks @Mars Hydro have been right on it. I'm patiently waiting for the replacement and it will up my game for sure. Stay stoneder

Hey Hey. I love how we have our 2 Vivosun tents similarly placed next to each other. :)

I had to squeeze both in a 6.5'x6.5' area.
Hahaha! :passitleft: I had this small space alloted me in our closet and after having had some success, we got a smaller tent that just squeezed in the only available space left. Kinda easy access but if one gets bugs....... I don't even have a full 6ft in my flower tent but LST seems to take care of that. Hope you find joy in this day. Stay stoneder

Hiya Fred! Great to hear about the light being replaced. You'll love it that much more when it finally gets there. Congrats on the win!!
:passitleft:
Thanks for stopping by Mr S!:ciao::passitleft:and congrats to you as well.

Heya Fred! :ciao: I just realized you had another active journal - better late than never. :)

Back
Top Bottom