Fredwak's 1st Low Budget Indoor Grow!

heya friends,, @Fredwak ,, cheers to ya

i actually have not noted your existence here till, well, recently,, ha

cpl things i read right off to comment on,,

first,, plants indoor and outdoor, the difs,,

i grew three outdoor plants this year, all did well

but i have a blueberry plant in my indoor grow i have been cloning over and over for years,,

this year i had an extra clone so i grew it outside as well as the indoor grow.

the outdoor blue and the indoor are completely different,, so much so that i am still second guessing myself that i got the labelling right on the outdoor blue., they do look a tiny bit similar but that's it

interesting

and, next point,, mars hydro

i have two ts1000 lights and a week ago one stopped working,, i figured it was the driver cuz when i switched the drivers it worked

so i contacted mars hydro and sent a pic of the light and they shipped out a new driver faster than i could ask them to

it will be here next week

can't beat that service

cheers friend,, karma sent

but i have a blueberry plant in my indoor grow i have been cloning over and over for years,,

the outdoor blue and the indoor are completely different,, so much so that i am still second guessing myself that i got the labelling right on the outdoor blue., they do look a tiny bit similar but that's it

interesting

i have two ts1000 lights and a week ago one stopped working,, i figured it was the driver cuz when i switched the drivers it worked

so i contacted mars hydro and sent a pic of the light and they shipped out a new driver faster than i could ask them to

can't beat that service

That's a good service department! It's what we need and I'm happy Mars has it together to get it done! Good story!

interesting

can't beat that service

I am actually in the hunt for another led and reading this just confirms my choice im definitely going with a Mars Hydro. Thankyou

interesting

can't beat that service

Thanks so much for stopping by @nivek ! I'm so unaware(stoned) that I haven't stopped by any of your journals either....a situation I intend to remedy.
:passitleft: I am patiently waiting for my
ts1000. Which of your journals are current so I can stop by? As you can see by the pics my indoor Afghani was different than either of my outdoor ones. Find joy in the mundane and stay stoneder.

Love and respect to all :passitleft:
The nice folks @Mars Hydro. have informed me that me replacement ts1000 is on the way and should be here within a week! Thanks again for the awesome customer service :bravo:
Smile and stay stoneder

Hey Fredwak.

That's so great to hear! I had been looking at the Mars Hydro TS lights as well.

I want at least 300w (two 150w lights would be best, in case one fails) in my 3.5x3.5 Bloom space.

Love and respect to all :passitleft:
The nice folks @Mars Hydro. have informed me that me replacement ts1000 is on the way and should be here within a week! Thanks again for the awesome customer service :bravo:
Smile and stay stoneder
Look forward to starting your new growth with TS1000 soon

Look forward to starting your new growth with TS1000 soon
Let there
20201230_074418.jpg
be light! Thank you Thank you thank you thank you @Mars Hydro my girls will love it!

Awesome journal you got here. You grow some great looking herb. Your Afghan spears looked amazing! You say you work on a budget but your plants sure don't look like it. I am glad to see Mars is so quick at fixing issues. I have bought a tsw2000 and ts600. Still in boxes...my concerns are eased when i see them addressing your needs quickly.

Awesome journal you got here. You grow some great looking herb. Your Afghan spears looked amazing! You say you work on a budget but your plants sure don't look like it. I am glad to see Mars is so quick at fixing issues. I have bought a tsw2000 and ts600. Still in boxes...my concerns are eased when i see them addressing your needs quickly.
Thanks so much! I have some issues with my grow this time but the others have gone pretty good, thanks to the folks here. And as for @Mars Hydro , they are tops in my book. All this and I've not given them a cent. That will change I guarantee! Smile and stay stoneder

Love and respect to all :ciao: I sincerely hope all of you and your friends and families are happy and healthy during this strangest of holiday seasons. I've got a mixed bag today.
On the one hand, my Purple Punch girls are only so so. The one on the right was up potted from the solo into a clear 2 litre bottle and kinda had leaves or something sprouting from the rootball when it was again up potted to the 3 gal fabric pot. I re used some coco after rinsing it out pretty good. I mixed with it with some fresh coco and double buffered the lot. The one on the left looks better and I'll be putting the net in today.
20201230_095018.jpg
20201230_095039.jpg
20201230_095029.jpg

In the veg tent, my attempt at revegging the Bubba Kush is proceeding.....slowly. I will trim and core the rootball and plant in fresh coco as soon as I see more veg growth.
20201230_095002.jpg

Note the ts1000 hehehe! I love the dimmer!
I'm not showing my Wedding Cake clones because they are failing miserably, not expired but close. So im popping some of my Purple Punch x Afghani seeds and we will see.
Best wishes for the coming new year. The only thing good about 2020 so far is the weed I grew and the very small amount of people I know who've passed from covid.
Smile and stay stoneder!

Love and respect to all :ciao: I sincerely hope all of you and your friends and families are happy and healthy during this strangest of holiday seasons. I've got a mixed bag today.
On the one hand, my Purple Punch girls are only so so. The one on the right was up potted from the solo into a clear 2 litre bottle and kinda had leaves or something sprouting from the rootball when it was again up potted to the 3 gal fabric pot. I re used some coco after rinsing it out pretty good. I mixed with it with some fresh coco and double buffered the lot. The one on the left looks better and I'll be putting the net in today.
20201230_095018.jpg
20201230_095039.jpg
20201230_095029.jpg

In the veg tent, my attempt at revegging the Bubba Kush is proceeding.....slowly. I will trim and core the rootball and plant in fresh coco as soon as I see more veg growth.
20201230_095002.jpg

Note the ts1000 hehehe! I love the dimmer!
I'm not showing my Wedding Cake clones because they are failing miserably, not expired but close. So im popping some of my Purple Punch x Afghani seeds and we will see.
Best wishes for the coming new year. The only thing good about 2020 so far is the weed I grew and the very small amount of people I know who've passed from covid.
Smile and stay stoneder!
Oh yeah! What a gorgeous day in the desert!
20201230_112711.jpg

I'm freezing my nutz off Fred. Is it warm as it looks?
26 this morning. 26 above that is. In the sun, the afternoon is perfect. I don't know the temp. Warm in the sun, cold in shade.

That desert looks pretty sweet! I have to thank you Fredwak! Every time I read “Smile and stay Stoneder” it makes me smile, and wanna smoke a large marijuana cigarette!
Thanks for bringing a little joy to the world!
Nice plants too man!

Holy crap moses what a great view! I feel like I have to moisturise after just looking at it for a minute or two.

Sorry to hear about your wedding cake clones. Vaping a cross right now and she’s ok.

I hope that BK takes off again for you! Like Lazarus.
I hear such nice things about her. She’s very high on my list.

The only thing good about 2020 so far is the weed I grew
:high-five:
:passitleft:
and the very small amount of people I know who've passed from covid.
Sorry for your loss, Fred. :rip:
A lot of folk said goodbye to simpler times this year.
No doubt you’d normally be gigging tonight?

Holy crap moses what a great view! I feel like I have to moisturise after just looking at it for a minute or two.

Sorry to hear about your wedding cake clones. Vaping a cross right now and she’s ok.

I hope that BK takes off again for you! Like Lazarus.
I hear such nice things about her. She’s very high on my list.

:high-five:
:passitleft:

Sorry for your loss, Fred. :rip:
A lot of folk said goodbye to simpler times this year.
No doubt you’d normally be gigging tonight?
You know it DD! The new years gigs are always fun and lucrative. And the Bubba is one of my faves! I made a cross...check the update. Smile and stay stoneder

That desert looks pretty sweet! I have to thank you Fredwak! Every time I read “Smile and stay Stoneder” it makes me smile, and wanna smoke a large marijuana cigarette!
Thanks for bringing a little joy to the world!
Nice plants too man!
Thanks for that compliment,L! I can't think of a better way to wake up!---or go to sleep for that matter! Smile and stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom