Fredwak's 1st Low Budget Indoor Grow!

Hiya Fred, congratulations on your GSC harvest! Great looking colas - she's gonna treat you well. :passitleft:

Hiya Fred, congratulations on your GSC harvest! Great looking colas - she's gonna treat you well. :passitleft:
Thanks Beez. :passitleft: I'm hoping it is stony.

Love and respect to all! Sorry about being MIA so much. I hope everyone and their loved ones are healthy and happy. :yummy:
I ended up with 4 good quart jars of colas. Very nice buzz and tastes a little piney. The sister clone is going to exceed that for sure. She's gonna take more than 7 weeks to ripen though. She flipped on the 21st of july
20210824_192001.jpg

20210824_192013.jpg

20210824_192018_capture.jpg

Next up is a Bubba Kush clone from the original clone, Haha!
20210824_192043.jpg

That's what's been up.
One more thing. I recently received my order (it's from a former sponsor..NH)
with enough to keep me growing for a bit.
White Widow, Purple Zkittlez, Purple Grape Ape, Laughing Buddha, Gorilla Glue, Bubba Kush, and a high cbd cancer blaster. I'm thinking Purple Zkittlez for a Christmas harvest. :passitleft:
Smile and stay stoneder.

They're looking lovely Fred. I like your seed order! Keep safe and well too.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll pop in on you as well. I'm just so inconsistent of a poster. Lol! Have a great day.
Smile and stay stoneder

Looking strong Fred! Nice growing! Good luck with the new seeds!
Hiya stone! Thanks for stopping and checking out my semi-annual post! Sheesh! I'm retired for a couple years and I thought I'd be bored! My days aren't long enough and they zip by like crazy. I'll stop by and check out how you're doin. Smile and stay stoneder

Hiya stone! Thanks for stopping and checking out my semi-annual post! Sheesh! I'm retired for a couple years and I thought I'd be bored! My days aren't long enough and they zip by like crazy. I'll stop by and check out how you're doin. Smile and stay stoneder
The movie that plays in our head never quite matches the one life has going for us. There's lots of unexpected things happening huh?

Everything's looking stellar, Fred. Glad you are doing well. :passitleft:

Love and respect to all. Aug, 10 2022 indoor grow. Hindu Kush stacking and next up:Cody's 50/50 in the veg tent.
Stay stoneder.

20220810_092121.jpg

20220810_092030.jpg

20220810_092023.jpg

Just lovely Fred! Nice to hear from you my stoneder friend! Garden's smokin!
Just as nice to hear from you Stone. I've been growing right along, actually bought some new strains from NH. I've grown Purple Grape Ape, Glookies, Gorilla Glue#4, Purple Punch, Cheese, and Bubba Kush as much as I can remember.
Thanks so much for the rapid re-greeting
Stay stoneder!

Hey Fred, great to see to you again!
Clearly you're not been slacking, great looking plants! Was there a standout amongst the plants you listed?
Hiya Stunger! Thanks, I'll be by to see how you've been doing. By all means the Gorilla Glue #4 . The others are great as well, the Glookies especially but GG wins hands down
20220121_100947.jpg
GG#4
20220629_095830.jpg

Glookies
Stay stoneder

Love and respect to all. Another hot and humid monsoon day in the desert. The outdoor girls love it. Meanwhile in the tent, Hindu Kush is maturing nicely. Heavy spears.
The little girls are Cody's 50/50 and her clone

20220818_100556.jpg

20220818_100546.jpg

20220818_100520.jpg

Finally some rain huh? Sweet! Those indoor ladies look fine!
Thanks Stone. My young ones tend to get a little yellow on the ends until they're up-potted to the 3 gal. I'm really curious about those girls Supposed to be a x of GDP turbo and cream candy auto. Could express as auto or photo. They were freebies so that makes it even better, lol!.
Stay stoneder

Thanks Stone. My young ones tend to get a little yellow on the ends until they're up-potted to the 3 gal. I'm really curious about those girls Supposed to be a x of GDP turbo and cream candy auto. Could express as auto or photo. They were freebies so that makes it even better, lol!.
Stay stoneder
If there's anything in a name it will be something wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom