Free 420 Magazine Stickers!

Founder
We'll send you free stickers to place in your tents, lounges and grow rooms.

All you have to do is post a link to your grow journal and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Once the stickers arrive, please post a picture of it in your grow room or favorite 420 spot.

Stickers are the following sizes: 3" x 3" / 4.20" x 4.20" / 6" x 6" / 2" x 12"

Please make sure to send an envelope that will handle the size you want without folding.

This offer is limited to two stickers per person.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

420 Magazine Stickers: 3" x 3"

420-magazine-circle-stickers.jpg

I put ones I got way back when on my bigger grow cabinet, top door became my Cannabis related sticker collection, though if I ever get rid of my growbox there goes all my stickers :rofl:

envelope headed your way does it need postage on it ?

yes standard SASE inside envelope you send.

send a self addressed, stamped envelope to

Whatever size it needs to be for the stickers you wanted, so they don't get folded...... and hopefully the Post Office doesn't mangle it in their sorting machines ;) I have lots of horror stories from my Sportscard Collecting trading/selling days of them destroying packages :rofl:

I'd love a 3"x3" but don't think I can buy USA postage stamps. Can I send some money somehow?

Unfortunately, this is not something we'll have the resources to get involved with.

Please ask your local post office is they have a solution, then share it with us :thanks:

Unfortunately, this is not something we'll have the resources to get involved with.

Please ask your local post office is they have a solution, then share it with us :thanks:

Most Countries won't ship stamps outside of the Country, I know Canada and US that way for sure. Either have to find them 3rd party like Ebay/Amazon kind of thing or know someone in the other Country that you can have buy for you and send to you. Found that out when I was sending Sportscards to Athletes to sign via the mail as better odds of getting card back (signed or unsigned) if you included a SASE, I got lucky and found someone in Canada that was trying to do the same thing and we swapped (hardest part was figuring out correct postage as the cost can change so have to make sure your info was correct (this was before their "forever" stamps)).

Most Countries won't ship stamps outside of the Country, I know Canada and US that way for sure. Either have to find them 3rd party like Ebay/Amazon kind of thing or know someone in the other Country that you can have buy for you and send to you. Found that out when I was sending Sportscards to Athletes to sign via the mail as better odds of getting card back (signed or unsigned) if you included a SASE, I got lucky and found someone in Canada that was trying to do the same thing and we swapped (hardest part was figuring out correct postage as the cost can change so have to make sure your info was correct (this was before their "forever" stamps)).

How long ago was that?

How long ago was that?

Been a couple years, but I checked on the USPS site before I posted (I didn't check Canada Post site though) and they won't ship stamps outside of the US still, it's one of them stupid Customs rules/laws where you can't technically ship cash/money or gold or postage stamps or art or etc... out of the Country or into a Country (as varies by Country somewhat but most have that stipulation in their rules of what allowed).

420 Magazine Stickers are the following sizes: 3" x 3" / 4.20" x 4.20" / 6" x 6" / 2" x 12"

06978CA9-5725-4383-8F72-B3EDE39FC55E.jpeg
OMG I want 1!!! But just found out today my husband didn't order my computer part til yesterday. He paid extra to get it here by Friday at least,lol. So here I sit waiting to be able to start journals. Already decided to separate strains to its own. Just such a pain to do it from phone.
How long is this good for?

OMG I want 1!!! But just found out today my husband didn't order my computer part til yesterday. He paid extra to get it here by Friday at least,lol. So here I sit waiting to be able to start journals. Already decided to separate strains to its own. Just such a pain to do it from phone.
How long is this good for?

As long as this thread is open :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom